What should you be doing now?

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching High School Musical. ^_^

Exactly what I'm doing atm - then I'm putting on #2 ^_^. I really should be at my forum 'meeting', but I can't be stuffed doing it :lol:, also I should be doing an assignment that's due sometime next week and reading the set text (The Catcher In The Rye) by Monday.

I SHOULD be at my friend's birthday party, but her little sister's "friends" (about 10 friends and about 90 kids she might have seen at school once) ruined it for everyone by turning it into an emo rave with the little idiots staggering around and throwing up and just generally BEING everywhere... It was horrible so I had to leave and now my friend is mad at me for leaving >_<

Oh, and there was some drugf***ed loser attempting to burn the house down by throwing half a tree - and I am not exaggerating - into a fire pit, with the majority of it sticking out over a pile of kindling... Yeah, like I was going to stick around and have my face burned off because once the fire flares up, there'll be no way of getting past the crush of drunk 14 year olds. RIGHT! :rolleyes:

I don't like being made to feel guilty for things that are not my fault :angry:

I should be sleeeeeeeeeeping. Because for the 5th time this week I've got to be at school, in my holidays at 6am to serve breakfast to the 400 pilgrams staying there. Then I will probably come home, get whatever sleep I can before having to be at the next meeting place for whatever activities some over enthusiastic "leader" has planned for the day which will no doubt include kilometres of walking AGAIN and add to the thousands of blisters I now have on my feet. Where is that have a moan thread so I can whinge about World Youth Day making me want to be an aestheist....

Archived