Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter six.

As Martha walked up to the front door she heard Jack and Zoe talking. "I guess I'll come back later." She muttered to her self. As she turned to go she heard something she didn't want to.

"What is it?" Jack asked as he opened the box.

"Open it." Zoe laughed.

"Ok." He said as he opened the box to see tickets to Italy. "Zoe..." Jack began.

"Don't thank me all at once." She laughed.

"Whats this for?" He asked.

"Well I thought being lossed for three days and we didn't really get to spend much time together so I booked these." She smiled, but then she noticed Jack's expression. "Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." Jack told her. "These are great, thank you." He smiled as he gave Zoe a kiss.

"Good. We better start packing. The flight's tonight."

"Tonight?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, Is that a problem?" She asked.

"No course not its just I was going to see Dad and Luc." He told her trying to make an excuse.

"Jack its' only for three days." She told him.

"Yeah true. I'll tell you what, how about I go get some Bubbly to celebrate while you start packing." He suggested. He needed to get out of there. He needed to see Martha.

"Yeah ok." She told him.

Martha was now in tears. She couldn't take it any more. She had to get out of there. So she thought it would be better if she went home. Jack couldn't know that she was there.

As Jack walked down the beach he heard someone cried. As he looked further down the beach he spotted Martha. As he walked over Martha turned around and saw him.

"Jack." She said softly.

"We need to talk. Are you alright?" He asked gently.

"Yeah I'm fine. I know your going to Italy."

Jack looked at her. How do you know?" He asked.

"I came round before to tell you that I split up with Craig but then I heard about the tickets." She explained.

"Don't worry I'll tell her." Jack promised.

"When Jack?" She cried. "I hate being this other woman. I hate the fact that we're lying. Everyone's going to hate us."

"No they're not. I'll tell Zoe. I'll tell her now." He promised.

Martha nodded.

DOES JACK KEEP HIS PROMISE?

WHO FINDS OUT?

NEXT UPDATE TONIGHT! XX

Awww poor Martha! :(

Why cant Zoe just get the hint that Jack doesnt want anything to do her anymore.

I hope he tells her soon, i no he doesnt want to hurt her but all this lieings going to end in tears...for alot of people!

I have a bad feeling that all is not going to go to plan and he'l be on that plane to Italy before hes even got chance to tell her! <_<

If i was him id grab the tickets and take Martha with him to Italy!

I cant think of anything more perfect than Jack and Martha and a holiday to Italy! 3 of my favourite things :)

Update soon

Archived