Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys sorry the chapter wasn't up I keep getting distracted and March is going to be the busiest month for me :( I'm not going to go into it because Its too long...Dedicated to Zetti because she dedicated one of her chapters to me and to Becky because she's great :P

______

Jack hesitated. "You know what?" He stuttered.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid Jack?" She asked. "I know about you and her." She told him, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Zoe, what are you talking about?" He asked knowing exactly what she was on about. "What do you mean me and her? Who are you talking about 'her'?"

"You and Martha!" She shouted.

"Zoe!" He told her walking to her bed side. "Me and Martha arn't together if thats what your thinking. Martha's with Craig and I'm with you." He convinced her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, not sure.

"Of course."

"I'm sorry." She told him. "I was being a bi*c*" She appologised.

Jack pulled her into a hug. "Me too." He whispered to her. "Martha I'm sorry." He thought himself.

_______

It had been a week since Zoe had been out of hospital and her and Jack were now sitting in Noah's.

"Hey look there's Martha." Zoe told Jack.

Jack nodded. "Yeah."

"Lets call her over." She suggested.

"Zoe.."Jack began. But it was too late.

"Martha." Zoe called over.

Martha turned around and saw Zoe calling her over. "Hey guys." She said.

"Martha come sit with us." Zoe told her.

"Umm...no...I'm sure you and Jack want to spend some time together." She told her trying to get out of it.

"Yeah, Zoe, I was actually going to suggest going to lunch." He told her, he being the same as Martha didn't want to make the situation more awkward.

"Aaaaww isn't he sweet Martha? I bet Craig's like that too." She laughed.

"Umm...actually we broke up." Martha told her.

"Oh no." Zoe sympathised. "I'm so sorry."

"No, its ok. To be fair it was my fault."

"Why what happened?" Zoe asked.

"I found out I was in love with someone else." She said with a shrug.

"How did he take it?"

"Alright. He said to tell the guy."

"Well thats good. So are you going to the guy?"

"Well, no. You see he's with someone else."

"Thats a heart break. Sorry I'm just going to the ladie's." She said standing up.

"Sure." Martha smiled.

As soon as Zoe was out of sight, Jack glared at Martha.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Well apart from the fact that your making this uncomfortable for me, your making it worse by telling Zoe that you've split up with Craig and that your in love with someone else. How the hell do you think that makes me feel?"

"You." Martha laughed. "How the hell do you think I feel when you're sitting here playing happy couples when you told me that you were going to split up with her?" With that Martha stood up and headed towards the exit, leaving Jack stunned.

______

Please comment...xx

Excellent chapter! But what is Jack doing! He could have just told her that he was in love with Martha and got it all out in the open, but no no no no no, he has to keep on lying. This is only going to end in tears! tut tut tut

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon :)

Archived