Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O Oh!

Shes pregnant isnt she!? I just know it! I just no your going to make her pregnant to ruin JnMs happiness! Damn you Fuj, damn you! :P

Great chapter, update soon :)

Edit- Yeh you should watch your back! Ive got a loaded gun here, and im not afraid to use it! Grrr. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally decide to update...Its not that I forgot to update or that I was busy I just wasn't really bothered...That sounds totally out of order but I didn't want to make up any excuses!

Dedicated to Becky (because I told once I update I will dedicate it to her), Zetti (because she always updates) and Rachel (becuase she always asks me on msn to update)

___

"Zoe." Jack shouted as he ran after her. "Zoe." He shouted again.

Zoe turned around. "Just leave me alone Jack. Other wise I will not be responsible for my actions." She huffed as she carried on walking.

"Zoe, just tell me what you ment when you said that you didn't want me to have anything to do with it and I'll keave you alone." He begged her. "Are you pregnant?" He asked quietly.

"Ha!" Zoe laughed. "If I was pregnant with your baby, Jack Holden, I would have an abortion then kill my self to even think that I had anything to do with you inside my body." Zoe laughed sarcasticly. "Now leave me alone."

Jack sighed as he turned back to where he had come from.

___

"Is everything ok?" Martha asked as he walked through the door.

It was now four o'clock and Jack had just returned home to find Martha sitting at the table.

"Well." Jack began. "Zoe gave me a big shock." He told her. "I thought she was pregnant." He blurted out.

"What?" Martha asked stunned.

"Yeah." He told her. "She was like she doesn't want me to have anything to do with it. I just got the feeling she was pregnant. But she said she wasn't." He told her relieved.

"So do you ever want kids?" Martha asked.

"I don't know. Probably. But in a few years." He told her. He then saw Martha's face drop. "Is everything alright?" He asked her concerned.

"Yeah." She smiled lightly.

"Good. I'm going to head into the shower I'll be out soon. You make your self comfortable." He said as he headed towards the stairs.

"Dam!" She muttered quietly.

_____

*What was Zoe talking about?

*Whats wrong with Martha?

*Does she want to leave Jack?

*What was Zoe talking about?

*Whats wrong with Martha?

*Does she want to leave Jack?

WHAT!!!!! :angry:

She better blumin NOT!

Martha's probably the one whos expecting. As for Zoe, i have no idea!

Update soon!

Ps. Dont make Zoe pregnant! Dont make Martha leave Jack! And DO make Jack and Martha blissfully happy! That is your mission for the next update :D

Archived