Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as Zetti is too childish to say sorry I am no longer talking to her on msn :( (only joking!)Dedicated to Rachel (vale4eva) xx

As Jack walked through the door, he felt a knot in his stomach. How was he suppose to tell Zoe that he was in love with someone else? He then thought to how quiet it felt in the house. "Zoe." He called. "Zoe." As he walked into his room he couldn't believe what was infront of him. There laying infront of him was Zoe with cuts on her hands. Next to her lay a knife with blood dripping. "OMG. Zoe its going to be ok." Jack whispered as he took out his phone to call for an ambulance.

Five minutes later the paramedics were taking Zoe into the ambulance.

"Is she going to be ok?" Jack asked the lady.

"I'm sorry we don't know until we've got her into hospital." She explained. "You need to get down as quick as possible." She added.

Jack nodded, as he grabbed his car keys from the table.

It had been an hour since Jack had been waiting and still there was no news.

"Jack." He heard a soft voice. He knew who it was.

Jack turned to see Martha. "Hey." He said quietly.

"How is she?" She sympathised.

"I don't know." He told her a single tear rolling down his cheek. "What if she doesn't make it? How bad am I going to feel not even telling her that I was in love with someone else?"

"Jack this isn't your fault." Martha told him. "As for Zoe she's going to be fine. You got to think positive." She told him as she sat down beside him.

Jack nodded. "Your right." He told her as he gave her a hug.

What neither Jack or Martha saw was that someone was watching them.

_________

Finally Rachel came out of the room with some news. Neither Jack or Martha could tell if the news was good or bad.

"How is she?" Jack asked.

"Well I'm going to be honest with you both." She told them. "Zoe tried to kill herself."

Jack and Martha looked at eachother horrified. "What?" Jack gasped.

"It seems that she has many cuts on her arm. Also it shows that she's been taking some tablets."

"Tablets?" Jack asked.

"Yes. It's a tablet that is only reccomended to be taken once a day but judging by the state Zoe was in it looks as if she's had the whole bottle of them."

"OMG." Martha said horrified.

"Is she going to be ok?" Jack asked.

"She's very lucky Jack." Rachel told him.

"Are we allowed to see her?" He asked.

"I'm sorry not at the moment but give us ten minutes or so and we'll let you see her." She told him. "Now if you'll excuse me." She told Jack. He nodded as she went.

As Jack walked into Zoe's room all sorts of feelings were going through his head. Then he saw Zoe. She was sitting up looking at him straight in the eye.

"Hey." He told her as he walked up to her.

"I know." She told him.

Jack looked at her amazed.

Thats all for now....I may update tonight if I get time....please comment...xx

Archived