Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as tomorrow is the last day of my exams (thank god!) i thought I'll be kind and update...:) please don’t hurt me...x Oh btw this chapter isn't oo bad and thanks Becky for proof reading your a star :) x

Chapter five.

Minutes later they both pulled away for breath. "That was..." Jack began.

"Amazing. Wonderful. Wrong. Pick your choice." She said feeling bad.

"But you said that you loved me." Jack told her.

"I do. I just don't think we should do anything until we've told Zoe and Craig. Other wise we're both going to feel bad."

"Yeah I guess your right. But the kiss was amazing." He pointed out.

"Yeah it was." She laughed as they walked through the woods.

3 Days later.

It had been 3 days and there hadn't been any change. They were both stuck in the woods and their hopes were running very low.

"We're never going to get out of here." Martha sighed as Jack passes her the bottle of water which was half empty.

"You have to think positive." He tried to encourage her. "Stay positive for your family and friends. Stay positive for us." He added.

Martha nodded. "Your right" she said as she snuggled into his chest.

"Hey, I thought we're not going to do anything until we've told Zoe and Craig." He laughed.

"Shut up or I will leave you to get cold" She told him.

As Jack was about to reply they both heard a noise.

"Martha." The voice shouted.

Martha immediatly recognised the voice and let her grip of Jack go. "Thats Craig." She told him.

"Martha." He shouted again.

"Over here." She shouted. She could see Craig running over to her followed by some other people. But there was one person who stood out from the crowd. She was a pretty blonde with blue eyes. She was wearing black skinney jeans and a red hoodie. She looked Martha's age, a little taller.

"Jack." Zoe cried as she ran to Jack and gave him a hug which he returned.

"Zoe." Jack smiled as he put on a fake smile. "I missed you so much." He added.

As they let go Zoe turned to face Martha. "Are you not going to introduce us?" She asked Jack as she playfully hit him on the arm.

"Sorry. Zoe this is Martha. Martha this is my girlfriend, Zoe."

"Hey." Martha smiled as she shook Zoe's hand. "This is my boyfriend Craig." She told them both.

"Whats wrong?" Craig asked Martha as he gave her a coffee. They had been home for about 20 minutes and Martha had been acting really quiet.

"Nothing." She muttered.

"Its Jack isn't it?" He asked.

Martha glanced up. "What? Why would it be Jack?" She asked.

"Martha I know you. You've got feelings for Jack havn't you?" He asked.

Martha sighed. "I'm so sorry. Craig belive me I didn't mean to. Honestly, I swear." She cried.

"Hey its ok. I know you didn't. I don't blame you. You probably got to know him really well since you saw your mum."

"Yeah. He lived in the same flat."

"I just have one question." He asked.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Did you..." He asked.

"No!" Martha replied.

"Did you kiss?" He asked.

"I'm not going to lie to you. We did kiss once. But we agreed that nothing would happen until we had told you and Zoe."

"Go after him Martha." Craig told her.

Martha smiled as she gave him a hug.

“Thank you so much and you will find the perfect woman for you and you’ll always be my best friend so I’ll always love you” she added

YAY you updated lol :P i was behind on like two chapters :( i dont know how that happened lol :P... that was awesome i love this :) yaya they said i love you to each other woot woot :D lol i love it YAY and martha broke up with her man.... o jack sooooooooo better break up with his gf or i will come over there and kick you HARD! UPDATE ASAP

xoxox

Awwwww! Craig is so lovely! Not just anyone would be ok with their girlfriend falling for someone else and then saying ' go after him'. Hes so sweet!

Just got to deal with Zoe now, who im sensing may not be so easy. Im guessing youve got something pretty darn bad planned, and it could be to do with her! Dont make it too bad, or we may be forced to hurt you! You have been warned :P

Looking forward to the next one :)

Archived