Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys heres the next chapter. not alot going on here apart from Jack and Martha both talk. when it says Zoe as Jacks girl friend please dont think its evil Zoe like tash did!!! Its just a normal girl!!! Thanks to the amazing Tash for proof reading it your the best!

Chapter 3.

As Martha and Jack walked out of the plane Martha felt a pain in her head again.

“Aaagh.” She cried in pain.

“Its alright.” Jack told her. “Sit down a second.” He told her helping her sit down.

“Thanks.”

“Is it your head?” He asked her gently.

Martha nodded. “I don’t think I can do this.” She told him softly.

“Its ok. You can. If you need to stop then we’ll stop. When ever you need to then we will.” He told her smiling.

“Thanks.” She smiled back.

As they walked along through the woods Jack could feel a strange tingling through his body. What he didn’t know was that Martha could feel the same thing.

“This is crazy.” Jack thought to himself. “I’m with Zoe. I love her.”

“This can’t be happening.” Martha thought. “Am I really falling in love with him?” She asked herself.

They both stopped walking and thought about it.

“I think we need to talk.” Jack told her.

“Yeah we do.” She admitted.

“I think.” Jack began. “I Think I have feelings for you.” Jack admitted.

Martha nodded. “This is it.” She thought to herself.

“I kind of have feelings for you too.” She admitted.

“Wow.” Jack said. “This is…”

“Stupid.” Martha cut him off.

Jack looked at her. He couldn’t believe that she had just said that. Then he thought to himself that she was right. They were both with different people. “Your right. We’re both with different people. It wouldn’t be right.”

“Yeah. So lets just put what ever feelings we have for each other aside and concentrate on getting out of here.”

“Exactly.” Jack agreed. “So are you ready to carry on?” Jack asked.

“Lets do this.” Martha said. Then she thought. “No! I mean not this but…Oh God…”

Jack laughed. “Don’t worry. I know what you mean.”

Hope you enjoyed it and please don't kill me all at once!!! please tell me what you think!!!

Hehe, you know what i think, but i didnt think that Jack's gf was the stalker, well not at first. I knew you were smarter then that :D Great chappy anyways. BUmmed that Jacky and Martha werent together, but they better get together or else -angelic look-

More please :D

Archived