Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heyy guys sorry i havn't posted the first chapter yet...i've been revising for mocks all this time including this morning!! i'm going shopping soon so when i get back i'll write the first chapter and send it to haley to get it proof read so when i get it back you can see it!! xx

hey guys here's the first chapter....thank you Haley for proof reading it!! your a star :)

____

Chapter one.

“Every body put your hands up.” He shouted.

Everyone did as they were told to terrified of the consequences. She sat there shivering as he pulled her in to a hug.

“Now I'm going to check on the pilot, when I get back you all better be quiet other wise,” He pulled his gun out. “Dead.”

When he had gone Martha spoke. “We're never going to get out of here alive.” She said tears appearing.

“Hey come on.” He soothed. “It will be ok. The Martha I've come to know is a strong, beautiful and intelligent woman.”

It had been 10 minutes and everyone was more terrified than the person sitting next to them.

“Please just let us go.” A man begged.

“Shut up!” He yelled. “Now let me think. I'm going to need a hostage.” At the sound of hostage Martha clung on to him even more. “Hmm. You.” He shouted pointing at Martha.

“M...me?” Martha asked shaking.

“Yes you.” He shouted as he walked towards her.

As he was inches away, Jack stopped him. “No way.” He said. “You are not going to take her hostage.”

He laughed. “What are you going to do?” He asked still laughing.

“This.” Jack told him as he punched him in the mouth causing both him and the gun to drop.

“Aaahh you f***ing idiot.”

But before anyone could say anything the plane started to move from side to side.

“Everyone hold on.” Someone shouted.

It was too late. The plane was going down and no body could stop it.

Archived