Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

I'm really likeing this already, it's not like any other fic I've read on the forum.

I hope they survive, I can just see this being a home and away version of lost.

can't wait to read more.

This is exactly what I was thinking (and kinda hoping) he he!

Lost is back to night yey!

update soon please. I'm getting rather inpatient waiting he he!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow!! i didn't think that i would get all these comments back!! hopefully i can write the second chapter soon...i'm just doing some revision on the computer on shakespeare :blink: (how fun!!) i'm going to london on tuesday night and won't be back till friday night so there won't be any update between then...but until i go you will definatly hopefully get some updates till then! btw who ever doesn't already call me fuj! xx

thanks for the replies guys heres the next chapter...enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

The plane had stopped moving. There was silence. Martha could see many bodies many dead but among the dead ones she could make out the ones in pain. She then remembered.

“Jack.” She cried. She instantly saw Jack moving over to her.

“Its ok.” He soothed.

“Where are we?” Martha asked scared.

“I don’t know.” He told her truthfully. “All I can see out the window is bushes.” He added.

“Oh God.” She sighed softly. “We’re lost in the middle of nowhere.”

“Hey don’t worry we’ll be out here in no time.” He reassured.

“Aaaagh.” Martha groaned in pain.

“Where does it hurt?” Jack asked concerned.

“My head.” She told him weakly.

“Its bleeding but you’ll be fine.” He assured.

______

“Martha nearly everyone’s dead or is badly injured.” Jack told her.

“What?” She asked shocked.

“I think we should try and get out of the plane and find a way out of the bushes.”

“But Jack, we don’t know where we are or…” Martha told him.

“I know but its better than staying here. What do you think?”

“Ok.” Martha agreed.

______

Oh gosh everyone's dead. Just a question were they on the plane with people from summer bay like luc,mattie,alf,beth etc or just other random people? This is really gripping. I wonder if they'll get home quickly or will there be something stopping them? Great writing. I hope Martha's head is okay. lol. Anyway I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next updates.

Ooo! Shes going to be lost. In the middle of know where. Alone. With Jack! Thats my kinda place :wub: I am so envious of her right now :wub:

Great writing Fuj! Cant wait to see what happens next...

Maybe they could start walking through the bush together, and all of a sudden it starts to rain, they huddle inside a small crevis and.......oh wait i best not let my imagination get the better of me :D After all, this is a forum for all ages!

Anyway, looking forward to the next one :)

Ooo! Shes going to be lost. In the middle of know where. Alone. With Jack! Thats my kinda place :wub: I am so envious of her right now :wub:

Me too, she's so lucky.

I'm likeing where this is heading.

Thanks guys next chapter hopefully tomorrow...x

can't wait to read it.

Archived