Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4

"Jack I'm thirsty." Martha said as she stopped to sit down.

Jack sighed. "Can you wait a little longer?"

"No!" She yelled. "I'm hungry. I'm thirsty and my bloody head is killing me." She yelled.

"Your not the only one." He yelled back. "Do you not think that I feel the same? Then world doesn't revolve around you."

Martha looked at him hurt in her eyes. "I can't even believe I started to fall in love with you..."

"I'm sorry..." Jack cut her off.

"No!" She shouted. "I wish I never met you. I wish that I never fell in love with you and I wish that I didn't come here with you."

"I'm sorry." Jack said quietly. He realised that he had hurt Martha by saying those things.

It had been half an hour and both Martha and Jack hadn't said a word.

"Ouch." Martha winced in pain.

Jack turned around to see what had happened. It must have been her leg. He immidiatly went over to her. As he was about to help her Martha stopped him.

"Don't." She told him.

"But Martha..." Jack began.

"No." She yelled. "I don't need your help."

Jack sighed. He knew there was no point in arguing with her.

______

Another five minutes had gone and Martha was willing to admit that she was in pain.

"Jack I can't do this any more."

"Its ok." He told her. "Let me help you." He pleaded.

Martha nodded as he put his arm around her back.

"Thanks." She told him quietly.

Jack nodded. "Martha, about before..."

"Forget it." She told him.

"Ok." He said quietly.

"I need to tell you something." He told her.

"What?" She asked.

"Before when I said that I thought I was in love with you. I was wroing."

"What?" Martha asked confused.

"I am in love with you. I can't pretend I don't. I know that we're with different people but..."

"I love you to. I mean I really love you."

Jack smiled. As he leant down to kiss her he could see the passion in Martha's eyes. It was the same passion in his own.

I hope everyones happy...please comment :) xx

Hey guys thanks for the replies I have some news: I have exams from tomorrow till friday leaving me not alot of time to update...I may get a chance to but I may not :( Because I don't want to get behind on the fic what I was thinking is that if I post a chapter today and write the next couple of chapters could I send it to someone on MSN and could you post it for me please? That way I won't be behind and you'll all still get to read it...If any one has time to post chapters then please could you reply? FUJ...XX

Archived