Is This Love?

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the replies guys...Enjoy!

__

Three days later.

"Morning." Jack heard as a pair of smooth hands wrapped themselves around his body.

"Hey. Morning to you too." He smiled as he put his hands on top of Martha's.

"This has been great." She told him.

"Yeah I know. But you know I have to go tonight." He told her.

"Tonight?" She asked shocked. "Can't you stay one for night?" She pouted.

Jack laughed as she placed herself on his lap. "You know if I could then I would. But I still got to tell Zoe." He reminded her.

Martha sighed. "Ok."

=

Later on that morning.

"Wow, look at that dress Jack." Martha gazed over to a dress in the window opposite. It was cream and imbroidered. It had a black removable belt which looked amzing on the dress its self.

"Remind me never to go shopping with you again." He sighed as Martha pulled him over to the shop.

=

"Zoe, I'm home." Jack called.

"In here." She called back.

As Jack made his way into his bedroom, he saw Zoe packing.

"Whats going on?" He asked.

"I'm moving out." She told him simply.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I found out that you're with another f*****g woman." She shouted.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Don't play with me like that Jack. I know that you're having an affair with someone." She shouted, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"And who told you this then?" He asked sarcasticly. "No wait-Let me guess. Was it Fraser?"

"What does it matter who it was?" She asked.

"Of course it does!" He shouted. "So was it Fraser?"

"Yes alright it was Fraser." She told him. "But why would he lie?"

"You know why. Because he fancies you!" He shouted. "He always had done. You know he's trying to break us up. And you know what he succeeded." He shouted as he walked out of the room.

"Jack." Zoe shouted. "Jack." But had gone.

____

Please comment...xx:)

Great chapter Fuj. But im not sure i agree with Jacks actions in this fic. He wants to end it with zoe yet he never seems to tell her about Martha, he's been given so many chances but still he goes on stringing her along, now Zoe's going to end up running after Jack and theyl get back together!

Im starting to think maybe he wants to have his cake and eat it to, if you no what i mean! Or maybe im just paranoid. Maybe JnM will finally be together and Zoe will be out of the picture for good!

Update soon. :)

Archived