A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 19

Martha and the man stayed at the cliff for about an hour.

“And you sure you’re pregnant!?” he asked her.

“God, yes! How many tests do you want me to do?” she yelled at him.

“Hey, calm down it’s ok.” he hugged her as she cried against him again.

Unbeknown to them someone had seen them!

Four hours later

“Hey I wondered were you got to” Jack asked Martha as she walked in

“Yeah I fell asleep” she told him

“Right” he said to her as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned his attention back to Nicole.

Martha was feeling so guilty how could she have been so stupid? She loved Jack more than anything and now she could be carrying another man’s child, when her husband should be the father but instead… Martha was awoken from her thoughts as Luc walked in.

“Hey guys I’ve come to stay then night with Nicole. Dad thought you two would like some time alone together,” he told them.

“Well that’s very kind of you Luc but I can look after my own daughter!” Jack laughed

“Maybe he’s right I do need to talk to you.” Martha said to Jack

“Fine. Ok I give up, bye princess daddy loves you,” he said to Nic as he gave her a kiss.

“Bye little one, you be a good girl now, yes you will” Martha said to Nicole

Martha and Jack were walking down the hospital, their hands entwined. Martha had never felt so guilty in her life. All she wanted was to be loved, to get butterflies in her tummy every time that special man walked in the room. She wanted to be married and have a family, a family that would be together through thick and thin supporting each other all the time. She had all that, yet why was she going to screw it all up over one mistake?

Martha and Jack arrived home, she just wanted to blurt out the whole the truth; the pregnancy, the affair but she couldn’t tell him. He might hate her, well he would hate her, she thought. That hate was too much for her to deal with; all of her insecurities were starting to resurface, and she knew that she would do something that she would regret.

Martha and Jack were sitting on the sofa; Martha was snuggled up against him when she decided to tell him about the pregnancy.

“Jack I have to tell you something” she said

“Ok” Jack said in a worried tone

“No it’s something good well at least I think it is” she said

Jack was just completely confused. What was she on about?

“What is it?” he asked her

“Well I’m pregnant,” she told him

“Oh.” Was all he could say.

“Oh” she said “Is that all you can say? You’re not happy?” she asked.

“No of course I am but…” he began

“But you think if we get too happy about this then I will lose it…” she finished off the sentence for him. Martha was worried aswell. She could lose the baby again; chances are she would!

“Yeah sort of,” he said

“Well I wont, Jack I have a really good feeling about this,” she said smiling at him but inside was a completely different story. She was so worried. If he found out the truth he would go mad and probably kick her out, then he would take Nicole away from her forever. They were just too precious to lose.

“Well, I really am genuinely happy, I just don’t want you to be hurt again” Jack pulled her into an embrace. He knew that if it happened once more, then she would more than likely run away, he couldn’t face life without her. He had to talk to her about it, be honest. But he didn’t have the guts. He just couldn’t lose her again.

See if you can work out who it is! :P

figure who out??? The other man??? Oh i know, unless your gonna lie about that as well Mz Becky :P Anyways, great chapter. The baby better be Jacky's otherwise i give Jacky permission to leave Martha and take Nicole with him, and Martha can just live with her other baby and her other man, idiot. Oh wait, im supposed to be taking Martha's side, hmph, thats hard. OH wellz

More please :)

Archived