A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thanks for the comments!

This has not been proofed!

Martha lay awake in her bed that night reliving her life over the past 9 months. If she had never slept with Tony would things be different, what was she thinking of course things would be different but how different, different in a good way or different in a bad way?

Jack was thinking exactly the same thing on the other side of the bay in a hotel room, Nicole was sleeping beside him. Jack knew that he loved Martha more than anything in this world but could he really forgive her?

What if it was his child, could he just walk away? And Nicole needed her mummy. So many questions so many possible answer so why couldt Jack find one of them?

Tony was also laying awake that night, for some reason he had the urge to go and comfort Martha but he didt think that was such a good idea after everything that had gone on but in Tonys mind the only 2 questions that remained unanswered was “Im I the dad”? and “Does she love me like I love her”

………………………………………………………………………………………

Martha had just woken up not that she had much sleep and she was hoping that Jack would bring Nicole back to her but she couldt blame him if she never saw either of them again as much as it killed her he was right when he called her a “slut” that’s what she was.

Jack had just finished feeding Nicole her breakfast and she needed clean clothes so he decided it was time to go back and face the music only if was for Nicole’s clothes.

Jack entered their house hoping Martha was not there his wish had been answered when it appeared she was out.

“Dadda, want mama” Nicole cried

Jack just picked her up and held her closely as the tears formed in his eyes.

Nicole was playing happily on the carpet in the living room when Martha walked in cautiously as she had seen his car parked outside.

Martha noticed that Nicole was sitting playing on the floor alone and walked over to her picking her up and cuddling her closely.

Jack walked out and seen the mother and the daughter sitting closely together with tears streaming silently down Martha’s face.

“Nicole sweetie come we have to go” Jack spoke up

“No, im not letting you take her away from me Jack im not” Martha said as she tightened her grip around her daughter protectively.

“Excuse your in fit state to be her mother at the moment” jack said

“What of course she is” Jack heard a voice by the door

“Go away” Jack said coldly

“Look Jack we made a terrible mistake but were truly sorry and you can’t punish Nicole by taking her away from Martha, from her mummy” Tony said

Martha was sitting there clinging to Nicole sobbing when Jack grabbed his bag and walked out.

Tony went over and Martha just fell in to his arms sobbing.

Tony had now left and it was just Martha and Nicole sitting there in silence enjoying each others company when the phone rang.

“Hello” Martha answered

“Mrs Holden” the person on the other end replied

“Yes who is this” Martha asked

“Oh my names nurse Edwards from Yabbie creak hospital, it seems as though your husband has been in a car accident”

“What” Martha cried down the phone

“Don’t worry he’s fine but someone needs to come and collect him” the nurse said

“Of course yes umm im on my way” Martha said as she hung up.

Preview

Will Jack come home with Martha!?

Will he ever forgive her!?

Archived