A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your comments!

Thanks to Puja for proofing!

Martha rushed into the hospital and asked the nurse were Jack was. She approached his room with Nicole on her hip wondering what he was going to say to her.

“Playing the dutiful wife I see” Jack spat as she walked in.

“Jack I was so worried about you”.

“Well don’t be. If you just take me back to my hotel, everything will be fine” he spoke.

Martha and Jack walked out towards the car and got in but, Martha drove the opposite way to the hotel and before jack knew it, they were home.

“Martha don’t” he said softly.

“Don’t what? I want to sort this out Jack; not push it aside” she cried.

“Well you should have thought about the consequences before you slept with my father” Jack said sarcastically.

“Look, can we just go inside so I can put Nicole down to sleep and then we can talk this through?” Martha pleaded.

“Fine” Jack huffed. This was one conversation he did not want to have right now.

Martha and Jack were talking calmly and then Jack just felt the anger rise again.

“Was it good?” Jack asked her.

“What!” Martha exclaimed clearly shocked.

“The sex with my father; was it good?” he asked again.

Martha stood up and walked away.

“I’m not going to answer that” Martha said.

“Who’s next on your list, Lucas? Keeping it in the family” Jack said sarcastically.

“Fine yes, it was good. It was great but, with you it was different; it meant something with you” she screamed at him.

Jack just ran over and started to kiss her passionately. Before he knew it, they had ended up in the bedroom.

Martha was now sleeping beside him.

Jack got up and got dressed, he kissed her on the forehead and left.

The next morning

Martha woke up and relived the previous night’s events but when she woke up, she could feel he wasn’t there; he must have left.

Martha just lay there for several hours sobbing to herself when Nicole finally decided to wake up.

Martha got up and brought Nicole into the kitchen and sat her down whilst she started on her breakfast.

Meanwhile

Jack was walking along the beach when Luc approached him.

“Hey you ok” Luc asked.

“No, not really, you?” Jack replied.

“What’s going on between you and dad and Martha?” Luc asked worriedly.

“What, you mean you don’t know”. Jack looked at Lucas in shock

“Well Dad and Martha have been having an affair!”

“What!” Luc replied stunned.

“And then to top it all off, I left Martha but then slept with her last night” Jack said ashamed.

“But wait Martha’s pregnant, who’s the dad” Luc asked.

“We don’t know” Jack said sadly.

Before he knew it, the tears that were making his eyes water fell and Lucas just comforted his big brother, “Surly it should be the other way round” Jack thought.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Nicole had finished her breakfast and she was sat on the living room floor playing whist Martha finishing getting dressed

“Dada” Nicole said happily as Jack walked in and picked her up.

“Hello princess” he cooed at her.

Martha walked out of the bedroom and Jack looked at her seriously.

“We need to talk” he said to her.

“I think your right”.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived