A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 17

The doctor was on his way to tell Martha and Jack what was wrong with their little girl and weather she would survive or not.

Martha and Jack were just sitting just wrapped in each other arms where Martha was still sobbing quietly

The doctor entered the room quietly

“Mr and Mrs Holden I'm Dr Lawson” Dr Lawson told them

“Hi” Jack said

“Well we think that we know what may be wrong with your daughter...” He started

“Wait, "you think"?” Martha said “You're meant to be a Doctor not a friggin' guesser!” she added

“Martha calm down” Jack said quietly

“No! He said "he thinks he knows" just go and find out exactly what is wrong with her” she cried

Two hours later

Rachel came in to see how they were doing. From the distant looks on both their faces she guessed they weren't feeling too great!

“Hey guys” She said softly

“Hey Rach” Jack spoke. Martha didn't move from Jacks warm strong arms she was staring at her daughter or so it seemed but when Jack looked down she was fast asleep clinging dearly to his arm.

“Right, we have narrowed it down to two things; it could be influenza or viral meningitis so she is going to be ok.” Rach said

“Oh my god thank you” Jack replied smiling gratefully.

“Your welcome I think you should wake your wife up and tell her” Rach smiled

“Martha, Martha wake up” Jack said

“What?” she said sleepily

“Rach's just been in she said Nicole’s going to be ok” he said

“Really?” she asked as her eyes lit up

“Yep really” he smiled and kissed her nose softly.

Martha decided to go home and get some things for Nicole and Jack but she also had another errand to run before she went back to the hospital.

“I didn't tell him...” Martha said to the person sitting in the booth at the diner.

“What? why not?” the person quized her.

“Erm maybe because of the fact that our daughter had a serious health scare!” she said sarcastically

“Well Martha your gonna have to tell him and soon” the person told her.

“I know. I will; I promise” she said back

“Well I've got to go and see some friends so ill call you later” the person said to Martha.

“Ok seeya” Martha said

Preview

Is Martha having an affair?

Martha better not be having an affair :o If she has an affair Ms Becky, i will block you. My heart cant take anymore heartache :P But im glad Nicole is alright :) He kissed her nose, thats the cutest thing ever. Awwwwww!!!! :wub:

More please

PS Love the new avatar :)

Well Becky havnt you been busy. Heres me trawling through psychology questions and criminology essays and sitting here were all these distractions for me to read. lol Great chapters if not a little sad. lol Glad Nicoles ok but intrigued to see what is up with Martha so update soon. :)

Archived