A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 14

This is for laineyloo and Amy :P

Since Jack had been in work he'd called his dad five times within the space of one hour to make sure Nicole was ok. Tony had made Jack promise not to call anymore but Jack couldt keep that promise!

“Dad come on pick up! Dad come on...” he kept saying down the phone

“Jack they're going to be fine your dad knows how to look after kids” McGrath reassured Jack but failed!

Three hours later

“Off you go Jack!” Peter said walking out of his office

“I've still got another hour” Jack said

“Well, I know you would rather be with that fabulous daughter of yours so go I'll cover for you, shame you came down with a bug” Peter laughed

“Thank you; I owe ya big time” Jack said as he rushed out

“Wheres Holden going?” McGrath asked peter

“He’s just come down with a bug” Peter said with a straight face.

Meanwhile at home

Jack had been playing with Nicole for the past three hours and she didn't seem herself. Jack thought she was more than likely missing her mum as was he!

Jack had bathed Nicole and put her bed. He was in the living room when he heard Nicole crying; well not crying screaming more like!

“Hey baby, whats with all that racket, eh?” Jack said as he picked her up

'Oh my god Jack' thought to himself she was burning up he rushed to the phone to phone his dad

“Dad it’s me; can you come over please its Nicole!” Jack said panicking

“Yeah sure I'm on my way. Is she ok I can hear her screaming” Tony said holding the phone away from his ears.

“Dad I ain't got time for this now hurry up please” Jack said panicking even more.

“You deliberately waited till mummy left us didnt you to be sick eh?” He soothed the little girl but he was on the verge of crying at the thought of losing his little girl.

Three hours later

Nicole was back in bed and sleeping soundly she still had a temperature of 101 but Tony insisted she was fine; as she was just teething.

“You sure we shouldn't take her to the hospital just to make sure?” Jack said

“Jack she’s fine” Tony assured his eldest.

“I can’t believe I was so paranoid I just can’t do this without Martha dad” Jack sighed

“Come on mate course you can you’re the best dad I know... well apart from me” Tony joked cheekily.

The next day

Jack woke up about 10am which was unusual for him, Nicole usually had him up at like 7am but he decided to leave her she had a pretty restless night.

An hour later

Jack had been up and had a shower and breakfast and it was nearly 11am and Nicole still hadn’t woken up!

“Come on sleepy head time to get up daddy has things to do today” he said as he walked into Nicole’s room but the room was silent!

Jack peered in the cot and looked at Nicole at what seemed to be a peaceful sleeping child but Jack knew this was not the case

“Nic, wake up sweetie its daddy. Come on Nic please wake up” Jack was begging the little girl

But she wasn't waking up.

Jack called 000 and then his dad and then he scooped the little girl up in to his arms and cradled her for what seemed like hours until his dad arrived

“Jack” Tony shouted as he and Lucus walked in!

They found Jack on the floor crying with Nicole tucked safely in a blanket waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

:o Becky!!! Make sure Nicole's alright and where the hell is Martha? Great chapter...Update soon..xx

lol :lol:

How could you do that Becky! Is it not enough that you made me sad about Martha but now youve made me feel worse about Nicole! :(

Why are you doing this to me!

You better make it better! :angry:

Great chapt though, update soon :)

Becky i hate you. Do you know tht. I hate you i hate you i hate you. I havent had any sleep, and its early in the morning, and you're making me cry. I hate you. Dont let anything happen to Baby Nic. And i want Martha -cries-

More please :)

:o :o :o Mean, mean, mean, mean, mean!

Becky :( Why did you do that?? Poor Jack *gives him a BIG hug and refuses to let go* You'd best make the next chapter a more happier one or I'll...erm...*thinks*...I'll think of something and get back to you :ph34r:

Update soon please!

Archived