A Mother's Love Calls for Desperate Decisions

Guest beckyboo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahey iv finally managed to get round to updating

Its only short but its better than nothing

Ok so this is for Tasha for having a awful morning and making me update and to Sian for being an amazing proof reader :)

Chapter thirteen – Sorry its so short!

It had been two months now since Martha had been attacked, that day was filled with anger, sadness and love. Jack realised how precious Martha and their new family are, he just couldn't manage life without her and those hours he felt empty and alone. With the women he loved unable to tell him everything is okay.

Nicole was now seven months old and was literally climbing the walls and touching almost anything that caught her beautiful brown eyes, her favourite thing to do at the moment is to keep getting Jacks keys and loosing them, he had to have extra keys cut nearly each week but that really didn’t bother him he loved everything about his daughter. How could he be angry with that innocent face?

Ric had died shortly after Martha was stabbed and he was sadly missed by everyone in the bay. Mattie was the worst she was completely inconsolable. They found the drink driver who responsible and it turned out that he had a wife and three kids and that he had been paid to do it by none other than Katherine Hunter who was now behind bars for murder and conspiracy to murder aswell.

Jack was just watching intently as his seven month old daughter slept beside him if only her Martha could see her now Jack thought to himself. This is what he and Martha wanted, their own child, someone that htey could look at and not take their eyes off, someone that no matter how little of importance a action was they would be fascinated by it. As Jack carried on dreaming of what life could be like he awoken from his thoughts by a male voice.

“Jack” his dad said to his son

“Hey dad she’s all ready she is sleeping on the bed at the moment im off now ok” Jack said to his dad, Jack was going back to work, he loved staying at home with Nicole but in work he was always doing things that would distract him and help him forget. This was first time since they went on the family holiday.

“Are you sure you know were everything is dad?” Jack asked his father one more time. He knew his dad would have everything under control, but hey he was a father himself, he needed to know his little angel was safe, a father love. He couldn't loose her. Never.

“Yes Jack I have had two children yano son now go” Tony said as he ushered him out the door, while smirking, remembering what he was like going back to work after his Jack was born. He practically made sure Kate had his number on speed dia in case of an emergency and he rang every hour to speak to Jack even though he wouldn't get a response.

“Dad are you sure” Jack said again nervously Tony glared at him “ok guess ill be going then seeya” Jack gave Nicole a kiss on the forehead and said 'i love you, be good tot he old man' and then quickly exited the house but then he heard Nicole start to cry and in one quick movement had tunred around and heaed for the door until that is Tony stopped him“GO” Tony yelled at him, shaking his head laughing 'just me and you darling'.

aww...cuteness. But there was no Martha. Where is my Martha dammit :( Jack is soo cute, turning around when he heard Niccy cry :wub: I want a husband like Jacky :P You would have made my morning better if you told me where Martha was <_< Great chapter anyways

More please :)

Gosh, when you say it like that Becky it makes it sound like you chopepd her up and buried her in a ditch somewhere :P

But you didnt do that did you, because you're not a manslaughterer, and you would kill me like that :D

Youve killed Martha havent you! Youve blumin killed her! :angry:

Im very angry right now Becky!

Make it so shes not dead! Please dont kill her! Youve already killed Ric off why'd you have to get rid of Martha aswell (i know you havent though, you would never do that to Martha, would you!!!! :D )

Update soon! :)

Archived