Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Love Love It!!! I just can't help it I really hate Sarah particularly at the end on that last chapter how she glared at them!!! God doesn't she get it she is ruining Mattie's home and she can't just be a part of everything she makes me angry I don't think she is innocent at all!!! I see the evil side to her!!!

Well have to say LOVE this story so I think that you should update soon PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!

Oh My Gosh just for me!!! That is sooo lovely!!!

That was a beautiful chapter!!! I could really sense the emotion running through Cassie's mind and the way you described her features and everything was just GREAT!!!

That chapter made me hate Sara even more its like a compounding hate!!!

Well if my Cherry On Top made you update then PRETTY PLEASE WITH TWO CHERRYS ON TOP!!! Thats right a whole two cherries!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Just had to come in here and show some love for this chapter. As you said Jess, probably one of, if not the best Ric/Cassie chapter to date. Loved the togetherness but also the way that you showed that they weren't totally perfect but just right for each other nevertheless. The strong friendship bond that Cassie and Mattie have was also apparent, and the whole 'hoes over bros' thing did run subtly through it. Even though Ric is obviously perfect for her. That was too sweet. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ What she said... ^^^^^^^^^^^

Fantastic chapter Jess, it had everything, the friendship, the mistrust, the trust, honesty. it was deep, powerful yet cute and uplifting. Great writing.

So if you're on a roll is it too much to hope for more very soon? :wink: No pressure I promise! *walks away looking all innocent*

Aww thanks guys :) I'm so glad everyone was feeling my Cassie/Ric love! And that everyone picked up on exactly what I was going for, all these emotions mixed into one amazing chapter! Makes me giggle with delight!

I can't promise anything, but I do have all Sunday off... so hopefully I won't leave you hanging too long. Maybe I'll even manage to get this finished by the New Year!

(Oh yeah, just a little note... I finished Beautiful Disaster, but no one reveiwed :( Maybe you'd like to check that out!)

Fantastic chapter Jess. I loved it and I agree with Ric, Luc should know. I really liked how the chapter started, Ric knowing there was something bothering her because she was chewing her finger proved how suited they are. You wrote it really well, I could really feel the emotion of the chapter. Great update cant wait for more.