Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

Wow, you ARE on fire. Loving it! :D I loved it!!!! Aw Cassie and Ric, you really write them the best. That chapter captured everything that was realistic about them, and as people have said, even their imperfections. It's good that just because they are together does not mean that they have fallen back to where they were two years ago just like that.

You might have it finished by New Years? Aw, it'll be over. Well, I can't get enough of this story! Anyway, thanks! Yes I've finished, and I'm raelly happy with how I've gone. So that's a relief. But I've also not been online much lately, hence my late reviews...and um, neglected fanfic. But I'll get onto it :P Eventually...*darts eyes*

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they kiss???

HAHA I totally missed it how naive am I!!!

God Sara can just bugger off now and Mattie and Luke can get back together and all will be Happily Ever After!!!

I think after that chapter we deserve another one because it was so full of suspense and now I just need to know what is going to happen next... Oh PRETTY PLEASE update soon!!!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it! I think the entire thing has been built up around that one chapter!

Shortie - I actually didn't think I wrote a kiss in there... just tension, but I guess if gowguss_tiff wanted to read into it that way, she could... probably the next couple of chapters would disappoint her though, with what I've got planned. Next update will be soon, I hope! Unless Xmas gets in the way!

Hopefully with this next update, I might be able to bribe both you and Kat to update your fics... after reading it I think you'll think I totally deserve it.

Heyyyyyy, no fair! *stamps foot* You know how hard I'm trying to update... can't argue with you on the deserving bit though.

Firstly:

“Men see things in a box, and women see them in a round room”

What a quote, so totally summed the chapter up and what a chapter it was.

The tension, the chemistry, the spoken words, the heat...phenomenal writing Jess, really good. I didn't get a kiss though, just a sense that they both were very close to it.

Anyway I'm not going to rabbit on coz I could be here forever praising this chapter.

It was wicked, I loved it, great writing.

What a quote, so totally summed the chapter up and what a chapter it was.

The tension, the chemistry, the spoken words, the heat...phenomenal writing Jess, really good. I didn't get a kiss though, just a sense that they both were very close to it.

Anyway I'm not going to rabbit on coz I could be here forever praising this chapter.

It was wicked, I loved it, great writing.

As you know, I couldn't agree more with everything Kat said. :) Really the only word I could use to describe this chapter (apart from amazing :P) is bittersweet - and it was amazing how you created that feeling. Can't wait for the next one Jess.

Thanks guys :)

Gawjuss_Tiff - No marriage in the forseeable future. For anyone.

Kat - I know, I'm a damn horrible person! That will be the first and last time I use this story as bribary for an update! I'm glad you liked it... and Oh my quotes, I think I'm beginning to base my entire chapters around them. They are awesome.

Jade - Bittersweet is exactly what I was going for. That, and tension filled angst, but thats three words! More soonish hopefully... only two more days of work for the year! Woo!

Oh my...you're right Jess. Best. Chapter. Ever!!! *sighs* Jade summed it up perfectly, it was purely bittersweet, and definitely tension filled angst.

Everything was just imploded in that bathroom!! It was great with the anger between the two, and then the closeness again. Brilliant writing. I love how you've chosen a bathroom scene for them again.

I agree with Kat, that opening line:

and the closing one, very well done. And yeah, maybe that chapter was more than deserving of an update :) But I'm going away until the New Year but I will do some writing while I'm gone just for that excellent chapter.

They HAVE to get back together now!!!

Edited by kase

Aww thanks Kase! Yeah, the bathroom was just an excellent way of making them face one another without distractions or people or escape. Which is the best way to confuse yourself about how you feel. I'm so glad to hear about the updates of your story in the New Year though, I'm so totally holding you to your promise.

So this post is to say, first of all, Merry Christmas to my readers, I hope you have a great day! Secondly, that jade (jackandmartha!!!) is going to update this story while I'm away for a week, so if you have time check it out for her updates, I'll want to read your comments when I return to my computer!

Once again, have a wonderful Christmas!