Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, those reveiws were love :wub: Thanks so much everyone, I'm glad you're still enjoying it, despite the fact that I'm kinda toying with our main characters.

I'd like to take a moment to defend Sara here. While writing this chapter, I knew that it would seem as if Sara would have had a drastic makeover, from angel to devil, but, try to keep in mind we're only seeing her through Mattie's eyes... and maybe Mattie has her own reasons for viewing Sara the way she does...

I'm inspired, and writing more as we speak, so I really hope to have another chapter posted soon, and then another soon after, as I have time off this weekend :D But thanks for the continued support, and wonderful reviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah double love is very cool :D

Awww Mattie!! *hugs* Jess that was so good and heartbreaking. The poor thing, I loved both the chapters. I really like Sara but I could completely sympathise with Matilda, and it's so unfair that she has to be expected to be friendly 24/7. Luke really needs to wake up and notice the obvious as to why Matilda is so different. Everyone is expecting so much from her when it's so tough to do. Once again I love the Cassie and Mattie friendship, and although I felt sorry for Sara at the end, she always (unintentionally) interferes.

Brilliant, can't wait until the next chapter Jess. But every chapter is one chapter closer to the end :(

Yay two updates!

That was beautiful Jess, really superb.

Laughed my head off at the Sara/Maddie war over movies and how Mattie was so nasty, I could just feel her hurting. I was dying for Luc to send Sarah home and ask her why she was being like that.

Loved the shopping stuff, I can really emphathise with going back to a small town life after living in the city because I've done it and its hard. The city is such a huge buzz I really felt for Maddie but then of cpurse Sara had to come and ruin it.

I guess in her own way she's as lost as Mattie is but still she could have sensed to keep her nose out.

Loved the final scene with Cassie where Matilda finally said what was on her mind, gorgeous, so well written a real tear jerker. Where will you go from here? I really don't know and I know better than to second guess you so I'll wait patiently for the next update.

Great writing, will I be pushing it if I say 'please write more soon?' :P

Fantastic Jess. I love how you write the Cassie/Mattie friendship, I was so close to tears when Matilda finally said what was bothering her. I really hope one of them tells Lucas whats going on as he is blatantly too blind to see that Mattie is hurting.

The movie night was great, really well written. Matilda's remarks to Sara were great, it was typical Matilda trying to be nice but not really meaning it. I do feel sorry for Sara as she is oblivious to what is really going on, but I cant help but want a Mattie/Lucas reunion. Cant wait to read more I love it.

Thanks you three, I'm so glad you loved them! The last chapter was a fave of mine... mainly beause it's Mattie/Cassie, and I love writing their friendship, especially scenes like the final one, where it truly shows how important it is to both of them!

Tasha - Lucas is a bit blind, isn't he? I keep thinking as I write him that he comes across a bit thick at times (unintentional, I swear) but they have both changed... its been a year, and people can grow so much in a year, especially when they are apart, living different lives (that much I know first hand!) As for a Mattie/Luke reunion... we'll have to wait and see if it ever happens *whistles innocently*

Kat - I've always loved big cities, so thats written from the heart. You never realise how much of yourself you put into stories until someone points out parts and you go "Hey, thats a bit like me"... as for where the story is going... to a good place, I promise.

Kase - First of all, you must have finished exams, so congratulations! I hope you did well! I don't know how anyone can be expected to be nice to people 24/7, I just can't imagine it, we're all cows at one stage or another. I think that's part of Luke's problem... he keeps invisioning the old Matilda, instead of opening his eyes and seeing the new one. Exactly like you said!

Yeah... only.... 6 more chapters left, I think. But it's not that sad, I promise I'll still write stories!

Thanks again for the amazing reveiws :) :)