Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

Eee! I expected an awkward, uncomfortable confrontation with so much tension. But that was a million times better and more than I could have wished for (except to have them passionately throw themselves at each other, declare their love for one another, and reunite in that moment...then and there!) Aww, that Mattie and Lucas hug was so sweet. I'm also looking forward to the reckless fun the girls have installed. Well done Jess :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, write an awkward, tension filled reunion? Lord no, that comes later :P I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. And yes Kat, the 'it' chapter, the one everyone couldn't wait to read! I think that makes it an 'it' chapter.

Hopefully, my muse is returning, and there will be another update soon.

Hopefully!

I quite like Sara, she seems nice but I get this sense that she could be quite nasty when protecting what's hers... :huh:

Great chapter. Loved the lucas/Kit stuff and the Matilda/Lucas almost conversation. You can almost feel the tension yet I'm sensing the chemistry's not the same as it was, that they've grown apart and don't really want to...I may be way off the mark though, or maybe they just haven't realised they still want each other, or they have and won't admit it?

Hmm...I'm baffling myself with theories now! it's a good writer who really gets me thinking about plots, I usially just go with the flow and that, in case you didn't get it Jess, was a compliment :P

That was a great update Jess.

And I actually like Sara too. I've never disliked her, Parker I'm not sure I could trust yet. In fact, reading this chapter from Lucas' point of view, it actually made me sympathise with Sara so much. I like her as a character, the shy and timid girl. I could see why she would be feeling threatened. She's the type of girl I could easily picture Lucas with. I also really liked the start :) And while I want Lucas and Mattie together, I would feel terrible for her. That fear at the end was so sad!

As for Mattie and Luke? It was sweet, it really was. Lucas' POV of her was great. I had a sense of him rediscovering her, as a new person at times. Maybe thats just me :P And Mattie and the bubs are so gorgeous!

And I absolutely loved the Kit and Lucas scene!! :) That was a great addition and I loved it when she called him "little bro." It was just Aww.

Edited by kase