Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that was so beautiful!! Too strong a word? :P It was just such a great moment between the boys. Deep, but of course, boys being boys, having to cover it up with jokes. The surf setting was just perfect.

Yay! Cassie and Ric! Jess, you write them sooo well, especially towards the end of the last story. Have to admit, although I didn't dislike them (on the show), I never saw anything special there. Your Ric and Cassie just bring them to life. I wonder how Cassie will take to what Ric has to say. *sigh* Go the awesome foursome.

This is what I’d missed most about Summer Bay. The mornings when the world stood still

I loved that bit by the way! It just set the scene beautifully :)

Edited by kase

Fantastic Jess, The boys conversation was great, I love how the girls manage to get their heads spinning. I hope Cass and Ric can work everything out. Then it can be Luc and Matilda's turn, and they can all be happily loved up again :wub: (im such a romantic :lol: ) Cant wait for more.

• 2 weeks later...

:P Well if reviews inspire you to write then bring it on because I love this story and I'm made up you updated.

Drama queen much? Seriously, unless you’ve worked the rush, you cannot understand the pain that it was.

Hmm, why do I sense a bit of reality creeping into the story?

Parker had taken it as we’d expected. Screamed about infidelity, threatened Cassie that karma would get her, then stormed out of the house. Out of our lives. Without Cassie mentioning once that maybe it was karma coming back to bite her. I was proud.

The bitch has left the building...really well written, I can just imagine her totally ott reaction. Am I the only person gutted that Cassie didn't stick the boot in though? :P

The little old lady made me laugh, she was so cute.

The top stuff...grr for Sara, she's not quite the little innocent she pretends to be and one of these days Luke will see it, I have faith in you Jess, you'll right things before the end. :wink:

Yay Cassie and Ric, they're pretty cute and also yay for Cassie and Matilda's friendship.

“I know, but I couldn’t resist, Miss Spiteful, Doom & Gloom. It was too easy.”

Only a best friend could get away with saying something like that. I love the way you create this really genuine friendship between them.

Sometimes, I wondered why we were still friends. Other times, the reasons were slapping me in the face… or hugging me around the shoulders.

loved that, great bit of writing.

So in answer to your question, I loved it and I know I'm a complete hypocrite but will you kill me if I ask you to please update soon?

i loved this chapter lol it was great!!!

lol but what about mattie and luke???

im beginning to wonder whether it will ever happen! lol

but im thinking maybe next chapter? lol *closes eyes and hopes*

lol and im hoping sara has the same reaction as parker lol :)

and what was mattie thinking giving her the top what wasn't luke enough to have to give up? lol

silly silly girl lol :P

well update asap ! lol :)

Aw Jess! Cassie and Ric are together again! Hooray! I'm very happy for her. And I loved how Parker left. Go Pippa, that was just classic!

I loved that chapter! A lot of things came out of it. Like Matilda finally turning against Sara and being spiteful and jealous instead of forcing herself to treat her nicely. I still like Sara but I'm liking Mattie's new attitude with her.

And I most certainly agree with Kat, Cassie and Mattie's friendship is so absolutely genuine that I love it. I love how you make it not as perfect, with Mattie being self-pitying yet, realising she wouldn't bring Cassie down with her. Like Kat, loved the last line.

So there you go Jess, a review in hope of more :)! And it's okay, I can understand the need for sleep when you are working so much. 30-40 hours, you go girl. I applaud you. Just think of the lovely money you are making and hang in there!!

Fantastic chapter Jess. As others have said the way you write the friendship between Cassie and Mattie is brilliant, I can really feel the bond between them. Im so glad that Parker has gone and Ric and Cassie are together again. I really hope that Lucas and Matilda will come to there senses and realise they still want each other. Cant wait for the next update this fic is great. :D