Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

Thanks guys :) I'm so glad you like it.

Kase, I know where you're coming from. Writing the girls perspectives is actually easier for me. They just seem to flow... And yes, Parker can be nice, when she wants to, lol. And don't worry, the awesome foursome will be reuntied eventually... I'm such a meanie for delaying it for this long... but it will happen... soon!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kase, I know where you're coming from. Writing the girls perspectives is actually easier for me. They just seem to flow...

I think Jess it's also to do with how awesome you write the girls. I don't think there's a stronger friendship in any of the stories I've read on this board. Even though things aren't working out for them, they're still getting by and watching Gilmore Girls and shopping and tanning. They're in their own little world, I really love that.

Having said that, it's hard to imagine Ric and Luke sitting up late into the night, shaping their nails, and talking about life. Or is it? :huh: Hehehe.

Cracking update Jess...you went and made Parker nice! Like Kase said it makes things so much more difficult!

Great chapter too, it's great to see the boy's friendship and I love your little teaser at the end. Hope your juices come back soon! :P

Awesome chapter, it was definitely worth the wait! Can't wait to see how they react around Cassie and Matilda and what there girlfriends think of Cassie and Matilda. I hope there is some of the bad side of Parker she just seems too nice.

Edited by shawtyy