Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

Great chapter Jess, and a great start I was saddened to hear the Lucas and Matilda have broken up but I have faith in you, and I love the bonding with Mattie and Cassie and how they aren't letting Ric and Lucas moving on affect how they live their life and I felt so sorry for them. Can't wait to read more.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter Jess, and a great start I was saddened to hear the Lucas and Matilda have broken up but I have faith in you, and I love the bonding with Mattie and Cassie and how they aren't letting Ric and Lucas moving on affect how they live their life and I felt so sorry for them. Can't wait to read more.

that was so cool but knowing Mattie and Cassie they wont help but feel a little jealous :lol:

great start :rolleyes:

Once again, a fabulous piece of writing. I love your stories because they're so well described. I love how you amde it about friendshsip. Beautiful! :)

can't wait to read it, i have read some of you're fics and your an excellent writer, please update :D

You do know you have to click where it says Chapter one in the first post, don't you?

Aaand it's back! :D And I forget how much I miss it until I'm drawn into it again, because I absolutely LOVE your summer series. It just all felt right, and so believable. I was curious to see how you would sum up the year apart when there would be so much missing, but you did it perfectly in the first half of the story.

One thing, or two actually, that I'm not happy about...PARKER! Grr :angry: And of course Lucas and Sarah. But as Jackie said, we trust you know what you're doing. And I think I'll need to vent out my anger at somebody :P I cannot wait to see how Cassie and Matilda interact with these girls. I wonder what Sarah is like! I support Mattie, that was way too quick of Lucas to move on *slaps him* Hehe

But anyway, that was brilliant. I'm glad the girls are so close, no one writes their friendship better than you. Please update soon :)

I agree with Kase you write Cassie and Mattie so well I struggle to write Cassie especially because of how much I am disliking her at the moment in the home and away episodes. But you write them brilliantly and I love it. An I will join Kase by slapping both Ric and Lucas for moving on.

Edited by Jackieleanne

Im so glad this is back. You have drawn me in again already. I love the friendship between Matilda and Cassie, and like others have said you write it perfectly. I hope the girls can act with the maturity they want to when they meet the new girlfriends (And I kind of hope the guys realise what they are missing out on.) I also join Kase and Jackie in giving them a slap for moving on to quickly :P Cant wait for the next update.

Wow. What a truly amazing response! Thanks everyone so much for liking it. I was really worried I was being a little vague, a little fast, but I'm so happy everyone liked it.

Reply to everyone that mentioned Cassie/Mattie friendship, if I could, I would centre the story around that more than anything, but I know the couples play such a major role in their seperate lives. I love writing their friendship, I really do, and you all loving it makes me want to write it so much more.

For those who haven't read a fic of mine before, I post my chapters on fanfiction.net and simply give the links here. I feel that it makes things a lot more simple on the thread :)

More soon! Thanks again for the amazing reviews!