Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Jess I love it I can certainly pick up that Lucas still clearly has feelings for Mattie and I have faith in you that something will happen this summer. Even though I actually like Sara I can't help but hope for Lucas and Mattie. An I guess im like Mattie and Cassie because I will still hate Parker.

That was great Jess. Aww, it's a bit better hearing things from Lucas' side...makes him seem less devilish. But I still think it was too soon! Poor Mattie (from his memory). Although, like Jackie, I actually like Sara, she seems so nice. And just sweet and kind. Now I feel bad hoping Lucas and Mattie get back together!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Though I'm fearing how Parker will be with Ric's family, and all her sweet talkin'! Grrr. Go Cassie! Get one over her. I also will still hate Parker, there's just no going back.

....I wonder if we'll see the return of evil Henry and his sidekick Hilary?

Hehehe *Grins evilly* Its all part of the plan.

Thanks for liking it guys, it means a lot. Really.

Kase, even though it breaks my heart, there will be no return of evil Henry and Hilary. I just can't have him being mean to Cassie, when I know in my heart they belong together!

Jackie, Would it be too mean to say, don't be too sure of anything? Or, too big a hint? Seriously, I do not know how this story will end... it may even involve a random Ric and Matilda ending :P But enjoy the guessing.

Jacksthehottest, I feel kinda honoured that you like this story. Give other fics about these characters a chance though, because some of them are really brilliant too!

Hope everyone continues to enjoy the story!

Hehehe *Grins evilly* Its all part of the plan.

Thanks for liking it guys, it means a lot. Really.

Kase, even though it breaks my heart, there will be no return of evil Henry and Hilary. I just can't have him being mean to Cassie, when I know in my heart they belong together!

Jackie, Would it be too mean to say, don't be too sure of anything? Or, too big a hint? Seriously, I do not know how this story will end... it may even involve a random Ric and Matilda ending :P But enjoy the guessing.

Jacksthehottest, I feel kinda honoured that you like this story. Give other fics about these characters a chance though, because some of them are really brilliant too!

Hope everyone continues to enjoy the story!

Yay...summer's back! Reading the story actually makes me feel summer-ish, even though it's grey and horrible here! I'm so lovin' this, but I join the others in slapping Ric and Lucas...:P As much as I 'ship Lucas/Mattie, I am kinda drawn to a Ric/Mattie ending...:wub: Keep up the amazing work, Jess. You rock. :D

Great update Jess. It was nice to hear Luc's point of view on the situation and like the others I like sara but in my heart it has to be Lucas/Matilda no matter how nice Sara is she just isnt Maddie :lol:. I have every faith that however you end this story no matter what the pairing it will be fantastic, cause your writing always is. Cant wait for the next chapter.