Moonlit Walks and Summer Dreams (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jackieleanne

Oh Jess, that was just fabulous! I really really love Mattie and Cass's friendship, you do it SO well. I was disappointed they haven't met yet, but as good as a filler chapter can be, it was fantastic. Besides, I didn't expect the four to reunite until Ric and Lucas met up at the Welcome sign.

I really loved the family dimension, especially with the kids. They are gooooorgeous and I love the focus on Pippa and Sally. It made me teary reading it, just because the love there is so strong, especially Cassie's love of Flynn.

I'm excited about them getting jobs actually! It was something unexpected and I think it'll be a lot of fun. Hehe, can't wait for the next chapter. I absolutely LOVE your summer series. You're a great writer. Update soon...pwease :) *gorgeous Pippa puppy-dog eyes*

Oh, and I loved Matilda's decision that Matthew and little Bella are going to get married. It was such a Mattie thing to say.

Edited by kase

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love going away because I end up with so much to catch up on!

Great chapters Jess, I already quite like Sara and baby Pippa was so cute.

I do have one criticism though. When will you realise that everybody loves you and no matter what you did to these characters nobody would ever hate you because your writing's too good. So there! :P

Now if you were to leave the next update a while then hating you might seriously become an option...

I agree with Kat! You seriously need to have more confidence in your writing because everybody thinks its excellent. I've noticed your nervousness too, and seriously hun, you have NOTHING to be worried about...except not updating often enough, as Kat so cleverly pointed out. :)

Aww, I'm blushing now :P

Thanks everyone, seriously! I just get worried about this one, because its already got the stigma behind it! But, well, with the reception of everyone, I'm just so happy (I wanna say ya'll here) like it!

I think having amazing reviewers as I do already helps a lot too!! And so, I promise, no more second guessing my chapters, as long as everyone else who reviews my stories and writes their own stops second guessing their skills too, because I know it happens to everyone at one time or another!

Is it weird I feel as though we need to have a group hug then? LoL

Wow excellent chapter, that was really good. I'm loving the Cassie and Mattie friendship it's so awesome and seems real. Also i personaly like Cassie in your fic better than on the show and same with Mattie. But just one question who's Matthew and Belle, am i missing something. Or was there storys before this one?

Anyways your doing a great job, please update soon can't wait for more :D