The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys thanks for the replies! i wonder why everyone like Martha's comment about Jack's ass!!! heres the next part.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Seems like your girls think you do." Jack smiled.

"Yeah, well two ten year olds would say that, sitting in the car complaining about one another." Martha laughed.

"Yeah I guess so. Any way how are you?" Jack asked turning serious.

"I'm ok. Scared, happy, confused. I don't know. Do you know anything about his condition?"

"No sorry. As soon as something happens the station will tell me." Martha nodded. "If you ever need to talk then feel free."

"Thanks." Martha told him gratefully. "Dam it his smile is so hot, I could die." She thought to herself.

"Any way, can't stand here talking all day, lets check out the car." He suggested walking over to the bonnet."

"You can check me out any time." Martha thought. She then snapped out of herthoughts. "Sure." She told him following him over.

As Martha walked passed the girls she heard Kayla, "go mum!"

________

"Right thats all done." Jack told her.

"Thanks for that. Sorry you must be late." She appologised.

"Nah, don't worry, this is my stop any way." He told her pointing to the 'welcome to summer bay' sign.

"No way." Martha said alloud.

"What?"

"I'm going summer bay too."

Archived