The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

Hi baby gurl,

In line with the new rules for fanfictions I have made some changes to the first post in your story, see here. I'd appreciate it if you'd take five minutes to make the necessary changes and PM me with any problems/difficulties/questions or post them in this thread.

Thanks.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually didn't think of how old martha would be! oh well i guess she's 30! and yes sian you do bully everyone and yes sian why do you always talk about food?! agree greggs is delicious!!! its actually 4-39 and there is no update and im sorry there will be one other wise emma will be on my back! :P (i get bullied soooo much!) xxx

Do you think I bully you? :(

aaawww bless sian! no dnt worry only joking...its tiffy!!! haha! jokin.....xx

sorry sian i didnt think you'd take it seriously sweety you dont bully people lol :P:)

xoxox

Not been proof read.

i just can't please anyone anymore can i?!!! :P even when i'm tired becky and paris are telling me to update...:(

anyway heres the next chapter...i don't think theres anything interesting in it....basically jack takes martha's interview and more! ENJOY!!

In the station.

"Right Martha I need you to tell me exactly what happened.." Jack told her.

"Tell me. Is he going to be alright? I didn't mean to. It was an accident." Martha cried.

"We don't know but as soon as we know I'll personally let you know. But right now you really need to tell me what happened."

"Why were you both up at 3am?" Constable Nick Hudson asked.

"Me and my two daughters were leaving Gregg." Martha explained.

"Why?" Hudson asked.

"What does that matter? Its private." Martha snapped.

"Excuse me, Miss Mackenzie but either you tell us what the hell is going on or I will arrest you."

"Fine." Martha huffed. "Yesterday I told Gregg I was pregnant and he wasn't happy. We had an argument and he..."

"He?" Hudson repeated.

"He hit me."

Both Constables sat there silently, when Jack came out with, "is this the first time?"

"No." Martha told them quietly.

"Carry on Mis Mackenzie."

"The next thing I knew my daughters Jade and Kayla were standing around me. I told them that we had to get out of here. So thats why we were up at 3am so that Gregg wouldn't find us. We were about to leave the house, when I forgot my phone in the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen Gregg grabbed me. We fought for the knife and I accidently pushed him to the floor."

===============================

Half an hour later Martha was back at the hospital with her two girls.

"Mum is everything ok?" Kayla asked

"Yeah of course it is sweety."

"You sure mum?" Jade asked tucking her long brown her behind her ears.

"Of course darling." Martha assured them.

Just as the girls were about to speak a doctor came out of Gregg's room.

"Martha Mackenzie?" She asked.

"Yes. How is he?" Martha asked worridly.

"Well it seems that Gregg took a seriouse fall to the ground banging his head. He's unconcious, but he should be fine."

"Can we see him?" Martha asked.

"I don't think so." Jack chipped in as he walked towards them.

"What? Why not? he's my boyfriend."

"Listen. The best thing you can do is stay away from Gregg. You need to get out of here as fast as possible. Go anywhere. Theres something you don't know about Gregg."

Sorry if its short/long and crap. Although i didn't get any h/w i'm still very tired!!

please read and reply with honest comments.

xx

hey guys im updating and im tired! dedicated to paris,emma dna becky! may be some strong language so i have warned you!!

_____

"Whats going on?" Martha asked. "What do I need to know?"

"I think we should speak in private" Jack suggested looking at Jade and Kayla.

"Sure. Jade, Kayla, girls go to the cafe and have some lunch. I need to talk to constable Holden. I wont be long." Martha told her daughters.

"But mum, the food in hospitals are f****** horrible." Jade complained.

"Jade! What have I told you about swearing?" Martha yelled. "Look how I drop you to McDonnalds?" Martha suggested.

"Now your talking!" Kayla smiled.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As Martha and Jack walked to into one of the spare interview rooms Martha couldn't help but feel slightly shy. "Nice ass!" Martha thought to herself.

"Take a seat, Miss Mckenzie."

"Call me Martha and what's going on?"

"Your boyfriend Gregg. Did he ever tell you about his past?" Jack asked. Matha shook her head.

"Well a couple of years ago he was arrested for abusing children and women. But not only that he.."

"He what?" Martha asked cutting in.

"He was into young girls."

"You mean...?" Martha asked in total disbelief.

"Yes. He would try and get young girls to have sex with them." Jack explained.

"So if he did all this, how the f*** can he still be allowed to walk on the streets?" Martha yelled.

"We didn't find enough evidence on him."

"Enough? how the hell can you not have enough evidence?" Martha shouted more.

"I know this is hard for you but you need to calm down..." Jack tried.

"Calm down? I hope that he dies and rots in hell!"

thats enough for me. PLEASE READ AND REPLY!! xx

Archived