The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

That was great Fuj i just hope they get out of there still even though random women basher (my new name for him) knows there leaving :(

Sian, i do not threaten everyone lol :P and even if i do you cant talk you do it too missy lol :P lmao whats with you and food sian lol :P

well excellent chapter hunny cant wait for the next one UPDATE ASAP

xoxox

see i didnt threaten in that one :D

I certainly do not bully anyone! lol leave me and my food alone!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually didn't think of how old martha would be! oh well i guess she's 30! and yes sian you do bully everyone and yes sian why do you always talk about food?! agree greggs is delicious!!! its actually 4-39 and there is no update and im sorry there will be one other wise emma will be on my back! :P (i get bullied soooo much!) xxx

chapter three

"Let go of me." Martha screamed.

"What did you think? That you and your snobby children would get away from me?" Gregg asked.

"Don't you ever talk like that about my kids." Martha yelled.

"Or what?"

"Mum is everything alrig.." Jade began before she saw Gregg.

"Don't stop speaking on my account" Gregg laughed.

"Girls wait in the car." Martha told both Jade and Kayla.

"Seriously Martha don't make me laugh. You really think that you and the brats are going to leave?" He laughed.

"Shut up and let me go." Martha screamed.

"You shut up and come with me." Gregg sneered.

"No way am I going any where with you. I actually thought that you loved me." Martha laughed.

"I do love you." Gregg told her quietly.

"You love me?" Martha laughed. "If you loved me you would have never hit me. Now I swear to god if you don't let me ******* let me go then I'll..."

"You'll what?" He shouted.

Martha looked at the counter next to her. She could only see a few things, things that couldn't do any harm. Then she saw it. The knife. As she attempted to get it, Gregg met her eye and saw what she was about to get. He also went for the knife, but he was to late.

"Go on then." He laughed.

"Don't tempt me. Please just let me go and I won't need to." Martha begged.

"No!" Gregg shouted. "If I can't have you then no one can."

"Who said anything about someone else having me?" Martha asked.

"Well isn't it obviouse? You leave me and go somewhere else. Your obviously going to find someone else."

"Just let me go Gregg!" Martha shouted.

"First give me the knife." As both Martha and Gregg fought for the knife Martha pushed Gregg, who suddenly fell to the floor, banging his head on the tiles.

There you go guys update done for now. xx

note for everyone who has my msn addy: Please add my new msn addy: littlemizfuj@hotmail.com

thanks guys!

i actually didn't think of how old martha would be! oh well i guess she's 30! and yes sian you do bully everyone and yes sian why do you always talk about food?! agree greggs is delicious!!! its actually 4-39 and there is no update and im sorry there will be one other wise emma will be on my back! :P (i get bullied soooo much!) xxx

Do you think I bully you? :(

Archived