Guest baby gurl

Story Title: The Gettaway To Love

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D SC L

Summary: Martha has two kids. She has a abusive partner and is trying to get away from him. She wants to find love again. Can she?

Hey guys i'm writing another j/m fic puely because my other one is a sad fic so i thought i would write a happy fic which i hope turns out happy! lol...heres the first chapter so can you please be honest with me if i should carry on or not! xx

chapter one

“Whose is it?” Gregg practically screamed.

“What do you mean ‘whose is it’?” Martha asked totally shocked.

“Well it’s obviously not mine.” He told her.

“Oh no it can’t possibly be yours because you could never do anything like that” Martha scoffed.

“Don’t talk to me like that!” Gregg shouted.

“Or what? You’re going to hit me? Like you did earlier, or like last night?” Martha shouted.

“I told you they were both accidents.” Gregg told her quietly.

“Accidents?” Martha scoffed. “How can you hit someone accidentally twice?”

“Just shut up!”

“Or what?” Martha asked trying to shout confident.

“You know what.” He shouted.

The next thing Martha could see was her twin daughters Jade and Kayla around her.

“Mum are you ok?” Kayla asked concerned.

“Where is he?” Martha asked.

“He’s gone, don’t worry.” Jade assured her mum.

“We have to get out of here.” Martha told the girls.

“Where?” They both asked in unison.

“To Summer Bay.” Martha told them.

please reply with (HONEST) views! xxxx

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ get your mind out of the gutter sian lol :P.... well i thought this fic was meant to be happy missy :glare: she is getting beaten up ... not cool lol :P well... im hoping next chapter will be happier right?... and im also hoping that Jack will be in it :) or i'll have to resort to my old tricks AKA threatening you!!!!! lol :P excellent start huni update asap

xoxox

thanks everyone; emma,paris, sian, tiffy,tasha, linzie and emma!!! every1's saying that this is suppose to be a happy fic and trust me guys it WILL be!! i had to write that chapter so you all know how it starts and yes jack will be in the next chapter! and no jack isn't the dad! and there will be a chapter later on...(i hope) *out of breath* xxx

Archived