The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay! Firstly let me apologise for not updating! I really should have and there’s no excuse. But I will start to update my fics more often even if it kills me! lol!

For those of you who are new to the fic or have forgotten what’s been going on then here’s a summary.

-Martha killed her boyfriend and now her and her two daughters Kayla and Jade (twins) have come to summer bay…

-May (her dead boyfriend’s brother) ordered for the girls to get kidnapped.

-Kayla has been found and May has been arrested.

-Jade’s in an airport.

JADE:

“France.” I said aloud. “He’s taking me to France.” I started to panic. “What was I going to do? How was I going to get out of here?” All these thoughts were running through my mind.

“What are you thinking?” Maybon asked me. As if he didn’t know. “Look princess…”

“Don’t call me that.” I cut him off.

“Okay, look Jade.” He said emphasising my name. “I know you hate me right now and I don’t blame you but this isn’t how things were planned.”

I didn’t understand what he was talking about. “What the f*** are you talking about?” I asked confused. “How is this not what was planned?” I asked him.

“Ok.” He started. “If I tell you this then you got to promise me you’re not going to panic.” He told me.

“Ok,” I said in a hesitant voice.

Maybon took a deep breath. “Ok. The thing is…” He started but the speaker interrupted him.

“Passenger callout to a Maybon Warks and a Jade McKenzie. The flight to France is on its last callout. That’s a Maybon Warks and a Jade McKenzie.”

“Look we gotta get on the plane.” Maybon panicked.

“No way. Not until you tell me what the hell is going on.”

“Jade.” He sighed. “If we don’t get on that plane then not only will May kill me but she’ll kill you too.” He told me in a scared voice.

I looked at him. He looked so scared, but how can I get on that plane when my family’s in Australia? Can I really do this? “Surely there’s a way…” I started.

“No, there isn’t. If we don’t get on that plane then that’s it. She’ll kill us.” He looked at me and I knew he could tell that I was scared. “Look, we’ll be back in no time. I’ll get you to your mum and Kayla before you know it. You can even call them when you get there.”

I thought for a moment. “Okey.” I said in a small voice.

**Okey sorry its so short but its just to see if people are still interested in the fic and to see whether or not I should carry on.

Please comment :_

xx

Archived