The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!! what a sick PERVE!!!... that is soooo wrong, aww i hope they move in with Jack :wub: ok so maybe thats a lil soon lol :P but theres always hope :) lol i hope martha and her two kiddies move to summber bay :) that will be excellent. hahaha hilarious when she thought the nice ass thing lmao

UPDATE ASAP

xoxox

hey guys sorry i didn't update yesterday i wasn't feeling very well and im still not 100% but im updating because i have told a few people (you know who you are!) on msn that i will update...

...thanks to everyone who replied;emma,paras,miz sian, miss tiffy,tasha and foxychic99.

here it is:not alot going on i dont think because i dont know how much im writing!

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE THAT ISN'T SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS. you have been warned! :) enjoy!!

---------

"I know your upset but you really need to calm down." Jack tried to explain.

"Upset?!" Martha yelled. "I''m not f****** upset im f****** angry!" She roared.

"Alright I know your 'angry' but you need to calm down. Not just for you but for your kids aswell."

Martha sighed she new he was right. "So what do you suggest I do?" Martha asked calmed down.

"I suggest you go home pack your things and get out of here."

"Fine." She muttered, leaving the room.

"Holden." someone called. " Jack turned to face Nick. "The boss told me you can leave early to get packed."

Jack smiled. "Finally I can go and see dad and Luc." He thought to himself.

ON THE ROAD.

It was 2pm and Martha and the girls were on their way to see their grandad.

"Mum how long left?" Jade whined. "Kayla's gameboy is doing my head in!"

"Yeah well don't you think you do my head in with you singing along to your ipod?" Kayla argued.

"Excuse me I have talent, which is something you don't have."

"Talent?!" Kayla scoffed.

"Yeah talent. It doesn't take a scientist to kick a bloody football around!"

"Shut up or I'll...."

"Stop it right there!" Martha shouted. "Unless you both want to be grounded as soon as we enter summer bay I suggest to you both to shut up, and we'll be here..."Martha stopped. "Soon." She grumbled. Her car had stopped for the third time that week. She slowly moved the car to the side of the high way.

"Oh for f***'s sake, mum, why can't you just buy another car?!" Both Jade and Kayla moaned in unison.

"Don't worry, I'm sure its not that bad." Martha told them getting of the car. As she opened the front of the car up she could see the grey smoke letting its self out. Just then a blue BMW stopped behind her, and a guy came out. It was Jack.

"Need some help?" He asked smiling as he walked towards her.

"No I'm fine thanks." She smiled. She knew she wasn't but she didn't want Jack to think that she couldn't handle it.

"Yes she does!" The girls shouted through the opened window.

Here you go guys! Thats enough for today I think (and hope!)

Please read and reply! xx

Archived