Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

Yea it was beginning to look a bit like lost with the viewing hatches etc.

i thought the whole company thing was meant to be cleared up by the end of season 2 - I still dont understand. Am I missing something??

Still a good season finale with a whole lot of turns I didnt see coming

Yay about Lincoln and Sarah and Michael but waaaaaaaaaaaaa at the end. And I was beginning to feel sorry for Kellerman and poor Sucre

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was awesome when Lincoln and Sara were exonerated - shame they had blood on their hands just hours after being set free through. :lol:

I thought that too but I think the comment about the conspiracy being cleared up was just the Terrence Steadman storyline with Burrow's being framed by President Reynolds/Kellerman.

I hope they're not going to go down the sci-fi route wth this SONA/Pad Man plot. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I miss having the weekly episodes of prison break to look forward to.

I was reading the information posted about season 3. It said

Either Lincoln or Michael might not make it past the 1st few episodes. Somehow I think it will be lincoln and it will be so sad because of the exoneration

OMG how can they can kill off one of the main cast. That sucks. If that happens then it means that it definitely is the last series. :(

I didn't understand what that bloke in the prison said: "We know he's going to escape, that's exactly what we want him to do"

Why would they want him to escape i don't get it.

I don't mind S3 being the last ever if it explains everything. Any more seasons and I'd lose interest. I just hope the Company stuff gets resolved when PB returns.

If one of the brothers have to die, I guess it'd be better if it was Lincoln, but it'd be more realistic if Michael got killed instead (and more of a shock). Maybe they're just saying that one of them dies to reel in more viewers, you know, like one of them gets resusitated or fakes their death or something? :unsure:

There is only ever meant to be 3 seasons and while I'll be upset at the end im kind of glad. Then they cant string it out (like lost) and never resolve any of the mysteries.

It may be a promo thing and as its saying one of them might not survive past the 1st few episodes I think maybe its made so that they dont actually say they'll die but 1 of them will end up in a situation where they look like they may die.

Killing 1 of the main 1's doesnt leave many characters unless they are going to focus it in Sona. It looks like they want him to escape maybe to kill him or to experiment on him??

Archived