Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

I am glad to know that there are other K-Man fans here... i was so gutted when he was killed but i am so hoping they bring him back from the dead!

I don't beleive that Kellerman is actually dead. I thought that he was ust put into Prison for the bad deeds that he did.

I did sneek a peek at a US based site that I am a member of and found out what is in the box. :unsure: Just couldn't help myself.

I have been a HUGE fan of this show since it started, but am starting to feel that it has jumped the shark. The main reason that I am watching now is for the very sexy Chris Vance. Even with all the sewerage over him he looked hot. Can park his boots under my bed any day.

Who are you favourite charactors? I love T-Bag 'cause he just so bad and Bellick 'cause Kharma has bit him on the butt big time. :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a certain chemistry/vibe between Lincoln and Susan B. but would he go there after what she did to Sarah... i hate her for what she did... but i'm liking her as an agent of the company now... makes her more believable after her evil deed!

Michael, T-bag and Susan B. are my favs... although i love all the characters on this show! Sarah and K-man were real big favourites of mine... and now they are both gone... how could they get rid of sarah! :o:angry:

Hope your right about kellerman and i pray both he and sarah make a return very soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if you already know, but...

I was watching one of my Buffy DVDs ealier, the episode "Go Fish" (season 2), and I was staring at one of the swimmer guys thinking "he looks familiar... but how, and in what context...?" Turns out it was Wentworth Miller. So there you go :)

Archived