Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

I'm really missing my weekly episode of Prison Break... just when it was getting deeper into the series and things were getting really interesting they stop screening new episodes! :(:(

The writers strike is affecting lots of other shows aswell and a lot of film productions too! So atleast its not just this show that being affected!

Can't wait till it returns some time next year!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm suffering from withdrawls due to the lack of my weekly Jodi Lyn O'Keefe and Wentworth Miller fix.

Somebody's gonna pay! And painfully too.

As long as you don't lay a finger on Wentworth's pretty face then i'm behind you on this! I expect results as good as Susan B (Gretchen) would achieve!!

• 2 months later...

Yes they broke out :) , well Michael, Whistler, Mahone and McGrady did anyway- T-Bag, Lechero and Bellick got left behind. I'm really missing my weekly fix now, here's hoping that there will be a 4th seaon :) .

Thanks for replying... i finally caught up on the season 3 episodes and they broke out! Yay! I so hope they come back with a fourth season too... i just love the show! Also i need my weekly Wentworth fix! :lol::wub:

Archived