Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very small fic that has a different scenario of the Reynolds/Kim scene in Sweet Caroline. It makes her more in control, and explains what happened to the brunette agent from S1:

Dominion

"I need to speak to Mr. Scofield." Caroline's voice interrupted and consequentially saved Michael from being shot by Agent Kim's silenced 9mm pistol. Both of which turned around to investigate; she was stood a little in from the Carlyle hotel's kitchen doorway. Her cold stare drilled into Kim. "Alone."

The Special Agent inhaled deeply in agitation before slotting his weapon back into his holster. He glared at Michael momentarily before turning around to face his superior. "Madame President," he smiled gingerly. "Can I have a word?" her gaze attentive and held solemnly on Michael, who coughed up blood and spat the bodily fluid to the side, looking back at her venomously. Kim continued, getting more rifled up at having been ignored and having his authority undermined. "It wouldn't be prudent for me to leave you alone with Mr. Scofield."

"My men are right outside this door." Caroline clicked her head to the side to face him, her voice more adamant and domineering. "I have a right to privacy."

Kim grimaced further, mostly at what he was about to say. Reynolds had grown increasingly more powerful since her ascension to presidency. "Your rights aren't my first concern."

The Commander in Chief clenched her jaw as anger resided inside of her due to being overlooked. "Do I need to remind you who you are talking to?" she thought her days of being tolerable with agents were behind her when she cut Kellerman from the picture. Caroline leant in and sneered, unnerving Kim to no end. "I had your predecessor killed for not following orders."

"Brinker." Kim swallowed nervously. Suddenly the illusion of him having any kind of control over the President was shattered. Samantha betrayed her and had paid with her life. In that very spot no less. That's why Kim was assigned to be the President's conduit to the Company.

Caroline smirked at his unsettlement. "Don't make me do the same thing to you."

"I'll be outside."

• 4 weeks later...

Want the latest spoilers and interview join this forum:

click here

Nick Santora has also joined this forum, check it for yourself its no imposter. He answers questions about the cast but refuses to give any spoilers. He is promoting a book he wrote called "Slip & Fall", the book is can be ordered from Amazon.

Here is the link to thread nick posts in:

Nick's thread

I think thats about it, hope people do check it out!

• 1 month later...

I just re-watched the last ten minutes of the season finale and it actually looks like Michael walks straight out of the prison, he walks into the light and it's raining and it was raining outside so is he outside? :unsure: Or maybe it was just a lighter part of the prison but it wouldn't be raining inside the building :P Plus if he is outside now why put him back in the prison if he's already out i didn't realise this the first time i watched it but the second time i noticed it. I may be rambling on about nothing :P but just thought i'd say lol.

• 1 month later...

So much for Channel 7 saying they are bringing the new season of Prison Break to us straight after it has aired in the US. It has just aired last night in the US, so by the time we get it next Wednesday night they will have already had the second episode. Can't even go onto other chat forums with friends inthe US to discuss it. :(

Anybody here looking forward to seeing the VERY sexy Chris Vance on our screens again??

Archived