Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

It looks like Sara isn't returning this season.

:(

Yeah i read somewhere she only appears in the first episode and thats it

Well you got that wrong lol she isn't even in the first episode as i've seen it

:P it was okay, sara was really good in it though and now she's gone also i really liked veronica too and she went.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Sara isn't returning this season.

Yeah i read somewhere she only appears in the first episode and thats it

Well you got that wrong lol she isn't even in the first episode as i've seen it

:P it was okay, sara was really good in it though and now she's gone also i really liked veronica too and she went.

I thought she was in it at the start of the episode when i watched it last night... Ah well, my bad

:P

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe sky has done it again. First two series on free TV then as soon as it shows popularity sky buys it out. Ah well i did it for Lost and will again for PB, Here i come utorrent.

Loved series 2, As ive not seen it mentioned just thought i'd mention the new prison (Sona) is based on a Brazillian Prison that was around called 'Carandiru Penitentiary'. The prison was taken over by the inmates during a riot in 2002. (like the riot in series one) - intresting as well there was a film made in 2004 on the brazillian prison called 'Carandiru' and if you search IMDB.com there is a trailer. In the trailer there is some shots that look exactly like Sona in PB. Esp the long hall with graffitied walls and the very end of the trailer with everone over the floor in the corridor. Well i think its interesing anyways lol.

Archived