Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

As much as I like President Evil, I wish they took the predictable route and made Kellerman snipe her. It would've been a better end for her character.

Ooh! I might write a oneshot on that.. :blink:

Love the idea of a oneshot for it. :D I would have liked to have seen Kellerman snipe her down too. :P

In other Kellerman news, the person who plays him Paul Adelstein, has signed up to be on the Grey's Anatomy spinoff. Looks like he might be leaving PB by the end of this season. <_<

Fox has also confirmed Season 3 of PB. :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be called This Is My Rifle, not sure when it'll be done or where I'll post it, but I'll give you guys the link if you're interested. :unsure:

Whoa, I hope Kellerman isn't killed off (well, I wouldn't mind if its a kickass death scene); he's such a badass this Season!

:( It's nearly the end...

Episode 2.21: Fin Del Camino

Airdate: March 26, 2007

Michael is determined to stop T-Bag's reign of terror; Lincoln and Mahone square off; Sucre races against time to help Bellick; Sarah faces hard time; and Kellerman decides his end game. Sara will eventually be captured and sent to trial for helping the guys escape in the Season 1 finale. Her lawyer suggests that she accepts to serve 12 years in prison. Not helping Sara's case is that fact that she is the only one they have in custody as Michael and Lincoln are still on the run. When Sara is about to go in the courtroom, plead guilty and go to prison for 12 years, a supposedly credible witness comes forward and is ready to spills out a LOT of beans! Will it be enough to save Sara?

Episode 2.22: Sona (Season finale)

Airdate: April 2, 2007

Michael races against the clock to rescue Lincoln and beat Mahone at his own end game; Sucre risks his life to save a missing Maricruz; Kellerman’s testimony at Sarah’s trial proves deadly; and T-Bag and Bellick find themselves up a Panamanian river. This episode will pick up where episode 2.21 left off. Michael is on a boat at the Caribbean docks. He is stressed and seems to be waiting for something... or some people... A 16-years-old named Chaco comes to him and offers to sell him anything from beer to drugs. At first Michael sends the kid away but later, he finds him as he needs something from the teen

Archived