Prison Break

Guest lilaccat

Season 4 has started already?? I thought it was back later on in the year? :unsure:

No. The episodes 7 are playing at the moment are the last few episodes of Season 3. Season 4 will start on 1st September in the US - 7 will probably fast-track it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres an Link to the Season 4 Trailer Season 4 Trailer Prison Break

The boys will be staging a break-in (instead of breakout, see). Word is, they're trying to get into a building owned by the Treasury Department, and I'm guessing it has something to do with taking down the Company, which is their ticket to unconditional freedom, offered by government agent Michael Rapaport. Source: E!Online

Will we see how how Sara’s character was affected by the incidents she had to pass through, when she was kidnapped? "You will see a little bit." Source: SpoilerTV

Will there be some tension between Michael and Sara? Sara will be probably affected by what hapened to her. "She will be affected a little bit, but there won't be a lot of tension between them." Source: SpoilerTV

On this site it says that the actress Sasha Alexander will play in "Scylla" a character called Shannon Andersen. On the comment section from that site, someone says that the source is questionable because it from IMDB. Can you confirm us if this spoiler is true? And if yes, who is Shannon Andersen? "I haven't noticed a character by that name so I don't know who she is, unless she was added later....or a character could have had a name change, which does happen from time to time.....It does not sound familiar to me but I can't confirm if it is true or not, since like I said, a few things could have been changed." Source: SpoilerTV

Can you tell us what "Scylla" refers to? I mean: I know Scylla was the one of the two monsters in Greek mythology.. But how is it connected with events in the 1st ep.? Is there something about phrase: "between Scylla and Charybdis"? Or.. something else? "You'll have to watch...... but I will tell you that it refers to the six heads of Scylla." Source: SpoilerTV

Will we find out what Linc did with the head in a box? and will The Company threaten Sucre's baby? "I think he mentions it and so far the Company has not threatened the baby". Source: SpoilerTV

Is Sofia going to be still a main character? "She will be like LJ's character in season 3". Source: SpoilerTV

Will we be seeing a flashback to the initial kidnapping of Sara and her encounter with Gretchen? "I think for now you will be told what happened, not shown, but down the road its possible there may be a flashback to show what happened". Source: SpoilerTV

Why does Lincoln decide to join Michael to take down the Company and how is the dynamic of their relationship in the first episodes? "There are events that happen in the first episode that will bring the brothers back together". Source: SpoilerTV

Due to all of the plot lines, Sucre will now be a combination of his characters in all of the Prison Break seasons. Source: SpoilerTV

No mention or appearance of Jane (the woman who worked with Aldo) yet this season. Source: SpoilerTV

Agent Lang is set to make an appearance. Source: SpoilerTV

Michael Rappaport will be more of a supporting character this season. Source: SpoilerTV

The relationships will Mahone will be interesting. "There will be times when there might be some conflict but Michael and Mahone have an understanding and a hesitant respect of each other and what the other can do. Lincoln and Mahone will be more interesting but they may even find something to bring them closer together". Source: SpoilerTV

Westmoreland's money was kicked into the water by Kim and retrieved by the Panamanian government. The money was dispersed through the police and soldiers......so no more money for the boys. Source: SpoilerTV

T-Bag realizes that Whistler's book is important. Source: TWOP Forums

Eventually all of the main characters will return to the United States. Source: TWOP Forums

We will learn more about Jason Lief this season. Source: TWOP Forums

When Prison Break returns, the majority of our main characters won't be behind bars, though I hear it's just a matter of time before we see Michael arrested again. What else can we expect? T-Bag trying to flee the country, Whistler and Gretchen working together closely and Scofield starting the long process of getting his full body tattoo removed! You know what that means... more shirtless Michael scenes. Source: PB Elite

"A huge warehouse has been erected on the Fox backlot that will serve as a sort of "metaphorical prison" for Michael and his merry band of misfits (Dr. Sara included) next season." Source: TV Guide

Sarah Wayne Callies is returning to Prison Break: "Prison Break is bringing back Dr. Sara Tancredi, Sarah Wayne Callies, as a regular character for season four. Olmstead makes it clear that isn't Sara's head after all, and she's been alive, although not necessarily well, this whole time." Source: E!Online

Matt Olmstead reveals: "Season four is jumping-forward, hit-the-ground-running storytelling. But we are dropping back, in flashback, and explaining how the characters got to where they are and the situation with her, certainly." Source: E!Online

SEASON 4, EPISODE 1 "SCYLLA" SPOILERS

Michael's tattoo will be addressed in the first episode. Source: SpoilerTV

Bruce (Frank Tancredi's former aide) returns in this episode and we'll learn why he reappears on Prison Break. Source: TWOP Forums

LJ will be appearing in this episode and he won't be joining the gang for their revenge. Source: TWOP Forums

Sara appears in the first episode. Robert Wisdom is out, most of the primary characters for episode 1 have been seen before. The new roles don't appear in episode 1 and Matt Olmstead has the writing credit for episode 1. Source: PB Elite

SEASON 4, EPISODE 2 "BREAKING AND ENTERING" SPOILERS

SEASON 4, EPISODE 3 "SHUT DOWN" SPOILERS

Michael and Sara are together in in this episode, along with Linc, Sucre, Mahone and Roland. Source: TWOP Forums

SEASON 4, EPISODE 4 "EAGLES AND ANGELS SPOILERS

Sara is sitting in a bar. She has an 'oragami rose' in her purse and some guy named 'Wyatt' shows up at the bar looking for her. Source: TWOP Forums

SEASON 4, EPISODE 5 "SAFE AND SOUND" SPOILERS

Gretchen is still alive and being held against her will by Wyatt. Source: SpoilerTV

The gang breaks into a 'safe' (hence the title) at the Treasury Dep't. Gretchen kills one of Wyatt's guards and escapes. Mahone is on Wyatt's trail. Source: SpoilerTV

________________________________________________________________________________

SEASON 4, EPISODE 6 "BLOW OUT" SPOILERS

NEW! Gretchen hides out at her sister Rita's place. Also living there is Gretchen's 5 yr old daughter, who believes Rita is her mother. The gang gets up to some tomfoolery at a horse race. Source: SpoilerTV

Thanks for the trailer link - I'm going to wait until I know it's really true that

Sara is back

before I start watching again - don't want to get my hopes up. I totally gave up on Prison Break after

the head incident

but would love to start watching again - roll on 1st September!

I'm going to wait until I know it's really true that

Sara is back

- don't want to get my hopes up.

They wouldn't do that to us, not after the head in the box incident. Once is bearable, twice is really twisting the knife. I think

Sarah's definitely back, she's been seen filming, and the producers/writers know they need the Misa angle to get more viewers to keep tuning in.

• 1 month later...

Archived