Which members would you most like to meet?

Guest matty92

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even know this topic existed!

-Andy (Valk) ................ Top bloke, funny too. We also drewel over Amy :P lol

-Dean (Dean) ............... Same as Andy ^^ :lol: We're all pretty much the same hehe

-Holly (Holly) ................. Funny as, especially with her obsessions of Spanish soaps haha

-Kimmy (Kimmy) ............. My first ever friend here, we're pretty tight us two hehe

-Lil (Lilone2006) ................ Lil... What can I say... She thinks I have a crush on her :P

-Andy (Oxidizer) .............. hehehe... I'm not even gonna list why lmao

-Jackie (Jackieleanne) ........... she's cool to talk to, and is going out with aaron! aww

-Aaron (Aejdude) ................ Aaron's a great guy to talk too, bless him and Jackie :lol:

-swfc (Chrissie) ............. we only started chatting a week ago, and she's great!!!

-Natasha (Natasha) .............. We have great chats in GC.. Ah the times of bashing the newbies!

-Penie (Penie) ......... My Juliet during the GC war with the UKers and the Aussies hehe

-Lauran (Lolzi) ............ The stuff we chat about... Nasty! Love her to bits

- -Chris- (Chris) ........ Top bloke, great man!

...Can't think of anyone else right now :lol:

• 3 months later...

Thought like bringing this back from the dead - mainly because I went through 13 pages searching and if I updated my original list it would be pointless, so here my new list:

User names are only mentioned if there not that ovious :P

Shan (Traceve) - Because shes awesome. And really cool...which means the same thing :P

Chrissie (swfc...I think) - Shes makes me laugh alot and as much as I love to pester her on msn, it would be more fun to pester her inreal life.,

Charlotte - Because I havnt spoken to her for that long but shes still awesome. And funny.

Aaron - Hes funny. And I cant think of anything else :rolly:

Sian - Been my longest interent friend. shes funny and awesome. shes heaps nice and needs to get her butt to Sydney now :P

Emma - Because shes awesome. She really is.

Laura - Read emmas reason.

Amir - Becuase hes awesome. and funny.

And last but not least, The JM Crew - Rachel(vale4eva), Tasha, Kat(kirst), Becky, Sam.

You gguys are awesome. I loe all late night. early morning chats and everything else.

I have loads I'd like to meet....

Main Ones:

Emma : the bestest bestest girl on the entire planet! She was my sister in another life im sure of it! :) Oh, and she has super duper conversations with me about everything! One last thing, our fanclub, is the best! :P

Rosey : Alot of laughing goes on in my conversations to rosey.

Sian : Dont really talk to sian that much anymore but shes still an amazing gal!

Nicole : Just to laugh at her height :P See, I may be mad, but Im tall and mad ! Nah, Nicoles funny when shes not being very sarcastic :P

Jade : I've allways just wanted to meet her. I dont know why, I just have lol!

Krystal : I dont talk to her alot anymore, but when I did she was fab!

Skykat : Cause shes just really nice.

Tasha! Nearly forgot Tasha then! My pal when Im borede in school and need to count down the minutes till the end of the lesson :P

Umm.... I cant think of anyone else.......

Oh yeah, theres Aaron, Shan, Pari, Amy, Belle, Tiffy and probably mo0re. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Im happy to see at least I'm on one person's list! :)

Here is my list!

loveangelmusicbaby, ( fellow Tim Groupie!)

-Tess-,

aquamarine,

allibaz91,

Dan F,

Frankie,

mez83,

Skykat,

.Cat.

jazer,

lilone2006

I'm sure there are loads of others but I would be here all night trying to remember names!

People I'd like to meet...

Lora: :D She rocks my little cotton socks, can always guarantee a wonderful conversation with her on msn! When we finally meet we shall have the bestest time ever! Woo and our fanclub -The Emma and Laura Are Awesome Fanclub- absoloutely rocks!

Amy: My do we love to b!tch! Hehe, our conversations rock. Never an akward silence in them. Basically my b!tch pal. Always remember our moto, I'm not a bitch, just honest! Lmao - love it.

Belle: We don't get to talk that much anymore :( That brother of yours is keeping you busy, but when we do, its great! I will fulfill my promise to come and go on the London Eye with you one day..one day.

Chrissie: I can't wait until you come over. It will be fabulous. I love our chats on msn, especially about Shan's proofie! Can't wait to meet you.

Aaron: Why did I put him? Jokes. The smell-meister himself. All the insults we throw at each other. Always very fun indeed.

Amir: To meet the face behind...well I've already seen your face but I still want to meet you. Even though you live on the otherside of the world, we still talk..occasionaly. We should talk more.

Bex: Known you the longest. If I hadn't of talked to you I wouldn't have talked to any of the others, so I need to thank you for that. We should go shopping sometime? :P

EDIT: I knew there was someone I forgot who I talk to on a regular; JESS! The wonderful Jeh-Jeh. Our random little chats are fabby. And when we're bored, we head to the games. I told you I'd beat you, and I did! Hehe. I hope to meet you some day!

There's probably a few others, sorry if I forgot you :(

Archived