Which members would you most like to meet?

Guest matty92

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine would be Dan, Frankie, Elise, Tainted Muse, Di and Tom

SkyKat, Sirlancelotnz, Jackie, Aaron, Penny, Dan, Di, Tom, Musie, Frankie, Mar, Liz, Elise, Si, Ashirr-Leigh.

^^Well of course these two! Hopefully they shall join me for a short time in Summer Bay in October - I hope you're saving frantically! :P

There's too many to remember really! Probably all the people I talk most to - Frankie, Penny (Gypsy & Will Fan), Nick (Foxy), Andy (Valk), Si-Co, Chris J, Liz, Kat, Cal.....ok it would seem that they're mostly mods....of course all the other staff members aswell!

There's lots of other people that intrigue me aswell :wink:

I've already met Di and Tom but it's always good to go over again :P

I dont know why I find it so strange that you and Chris have never met Dan. I guess I just always assumed you were like best friends or had known each other for years or something, wierd.

I dont know why I find it so strange that you and Chris have never met Dan. I guess I just always assumed you were like best friends or had known each other for years or something, wierd.

lol, nope we've never met and live at opposite ends of the country (though different countries if we're being pedantic) - I remember when that producer asked for help with that proposed programme - she asked if she could meet up with myself and Chris and whether we live near each other....well one's in Lincoln and one's in Cardiff so not quite! :P

Ah yes there are a couple of people that intrigue me in not so good a way...and I had the 'pleasure' of meeting one of them in June 2005...

Archived