Trouble At The Top (That Darker Side Of The Bay)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARGH!!! get out NOW!! you silly people

omg what weird sickos that is just wrong im glad she's ok though :D

why would that chick take her to that club and leave her alone if she knew what happens there dumb dumb girl well anyways loved the update :D

xoxox

Edit; 11 REPLIES! :D WOW! Thanks all of you x

Trouble At The Top

"I really hope you are considering what he just said to you" Jack tells her, whilst holding onto her hand tightly.

"Why? It was hardly their fault because it was not their party" She replies, smiling at him reassuringly. "I decided to go because I wanted to, not because they forced me" Martha tells him and then turns around to face the wall.

"You could have been killed" Jack says to her. "Did Stile tell you what they were going to do with you?" He asks her, but she does not reply.

---

"You sure she is ready to go already?" Jack asks the doctor amazed.

"Well we have monitored her in the last few days and we are the experts" He smiles and walks away, leaving Jack and Martha to exit the hospital by themselves.

---

"I have made my mind up" Martha shouts over to him from the kitchen, while she was making their tea.

"Well..." he says to her. "Anyway, I thought I told you to sit down" Jack orders as he forces her to sit down on the sofa, she looks at him guiltily.

"I want to back" She tells him, worriedly. "I know Stile told me not and, and your telling me not to but neither of you have told me the full story..."

"I..." He says, with Martha cutting him off like he just did to her.

"Save it Jack, I do not want to know" She explains to him. "I really like the job, I know I have only been there a few days but I think I will really enjoy working there"

"Fine, you can go back" He moans. "As long as we agree- no more parties like that" Jack tells her.

"You sound like your trying to tell me what to do" Martha laughs. "Don't worry yourself, Jack, I am not that stupid" She hugs him and then gets back up to finish making the dinner.

---

"You're home" Kim says astonished as he walked through the door, exhausted from working at the gym all day. "Already" He adds.

"Yeah... I'm home... Already" She makes fun of him jokingly.

---

"Back to work already, Martha I am surprised" Craig shares a smile with her as she walks towards Cameron's office door and knocks on it nervously.

"Yeah" She laughs to Craig as she is allowed into Cameron's office when he shouts her in.

"I thought I told you not to come back" He tells her, not in a mean way but he could have said it nicer.

"I want to stay here at Lush, I know I have not been here long but I already love it, and the people are fantastic as well" She smiles, but he looks at her angrily.

"You don't know what goes on in this sort of world" Cameron pleads with her.

"I have been through a lot of things in the last year- including being kidnapped by my boyfriend, my wedding reception being blown up and then nearly dying while lost out in the bush, kind of like the aftermath of my wedding if you like..." She then takes a long breath to recover from all that talking.

"Trust me when I say..." He stares right into her eyes. "A lot worse happens here" Cameron then sits back on his chair.

"And I will be careful but I am not leaving, unless you sack me but please don't" She smiles innocently at him and he nods, like he had been won over by her gorgeous smile.

---

"So what did he say?" Jack asked her, hoping that she would say that he said no to her, but by her face expression he could tell she was about to tell him the worst possible thing.

"He said I could go back" She grins ecstatically, Jack pretends to be happy but underneath he was very scared about what Cameron meant would happen.

---

“She’s gone missing…” “She’s not coming back…” “She’s been murdered!”

"Yes she has!"

Archived