Trouble At The Top (That Darker Side Of The Bay)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks both of yoooou. :D x

Trouble At The Top

“What do you mean, Jack has been taken to hospital?” Martha asks Lucas over the phone. “He collapsed?” She exclaims while sounding very shocked.

“Really got to go” She tells everyone. “So sorry” She grabs her coat and rushes out.

---

“What is happening?” Martha asks as she sees Lucas in Jack’s hospital room, Jack was now awake but vomiting violently.

“They say he has been given illegal drugs” Lucas tells her, Martha suddenly looks shocked at him.

“In his drinks at the bar?” She asks Lucas confused, he just shrugs his shoulders. “But I know everyone that works there, no one could have done that to him”

“Well someone has and look at him now” Lucas snaps, making Martha feel bad for leaving him before. “I’m sorry, Martha” He tells her.

---

“Jack seems to be making an improvement” His doctor told them. “He seems to have thrown up most of it and should be allowed home later on today, depending on how he feels”

“That sounds good” She tells them. “Can I go and see him now?” The doctor nods and she goes in. leaving Lucas outside.

---

“Well you know how to bring a girl down after a great first day at work” She jokes, and they both laugh, even though Jack ended up coughing heavily after a few seconds.

“Anyway, is everyone nice?” He asks while trying to sit up in his bed.

“Yeah everyone is really nice” She explains to her husband. “The boss is a bit strange but maybe I need to get to know him more, you know give him a chance and all that”

---

“Your free to go, Mr Holden” The doctor from before tells him. “You might still feel nauseas but you will be fine” He smiles at them all. “Try and find out who did that to you as well”

“We will try” Lucas tells him as they all walk away, Jack wit his arm around Martha as they meet Tony outside.

“Taxi for the alcoholic” Tony jokes as he opens the two side doors on the passenger side for them all to jump into then.

“He means you, Luc” Jack jokes to which Lucas laughs at him in a fake kind of voice. “Get in then both of you” He says as he wait for them to get in the car so he could then shut the door and jump in to the front.

---

“Now you go and rest” Martha orders as she shuts the door behind Tony and Lucas. “There might be a big surprise for when you feel much better” She tells him seductively as she places her arms on his shoulders.

“Oh well if that is the case, I feel so much better now” He smiles as he jumps up off the sofa immediately.

“Ooh are you sure Mr Holden because I cannot promise I will be gentle with you” She winks at him and tries pulling him off the sofa.

“Well what are we waiting for Mrs Holden?” He laughs and pulls Martha into their bedroom while she begins kissing him passionately

Aww that was great those people kinda creep me out whats with how werid they are and the boss im a little bit worried about where this is going :( i hope jack and martha dont break up :( poor jack who would spike jacks drink? well excellent chpater update ASAP

xoxo

<3 Tiff

awww...Martha is kissing a guy thats been throwing up for the past god knows how long, thats cute, and eeek at the same time. Someone is trying to hurt my Jacky, and whoever it is will have to deal with me, no-one hurts Jacky and Martha, no-one i tell you *mwahahahaha* Ok ignore me i havent eaten in almost a day :P Great chapter though

More please :D

Archived