Trouble At The Top (That Darker Side Of The Bay)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. :D So here you go… Finally:

Trouble At The Top

“I know you are definitely not happy about me going back to work” Martha points out to her husband as she throws her mobile and her keys into her tiny little black, sparkly handbag. She notices Jack staring at it blankly and giggles at him. “I can get you a matching pink one” She jokes as she runs up to him and kisses him softly on his cheek and the rushing out of the door.

---

Martha jumps out of the car, and then her smile is suddenly replaced with confusion. There were police everywhere and the place was closed off! She ran over to where she saw Craig and he looked just as confused as her. Cameron was over by the door, having a go at the police as they try and barge past him through the door. He looked like he had something to hide but he was adamant that he had nothing to hide, but the police were not convinced and so he let them through the door eventually.

“Cameron, what is going on?” Martha asks him.

Martha and Craig then rush towards the door, stopping on lookers staring inside the building, being nosey and wondering what was going on. Most people just walked past saying ’I always new that place was destined for doom’ They both then slammed the door behind them and rushed up the stairs, Martha then immediately screamed when she saw what had happened, she felt the sudden urge to throw up but held it back as Craig tried to comfort her.

The body bag was then zipped up, which definitely did not make Martha feel any better. Craig hugged her and turned her around so she was now facing the wall. Cameron runs his hands through his short spiky hair in distress as Sarah’s body gets taken away and the crime scene is brought back to normal, the police leave the building leaving three very speechless people to understand the situation by themselves.

“I…” Martha stutters, and the immediately rushes off into the girl’s toilets.

Craig then pins Cameron up against the wall, so he could not move at all because his grip was so strong on him. “Everyone knows you hate Sarah after what happened to Martha!” Craig shouts at him. “I’m going to make sure you go down, and sooner rather than later!” He lets his boss go and runs off, out of the building. Martha then starts to emerge from the bathroom.

“But I didn’t do it…” Cameron whispers, just quiet enough for Martha not to have heard him as she gives him a knowing look, and then follows Craig out of the door.

---

“Can I have a hug?” Martha cries as she enters the police station in floods of tears. Jack immediately jumps up and hugs her really tightly. “I didn’t even know her that long… but I never wanted this to happen… I have only worked there a few weeks…” She says, Jack didn’t know what she was talking about but comforted her anyway.

“Slow down and tell me what has happened” He replies as they both sit down on the chairs in the police station. She catches her breath and prepares to tell him as she wipes her tears away but she is interrupted by another police officer.

“We have been sent to arrest the owner” She tells Jack, Martha then looks up at her. “Cameron Stile, murder suspect” She explains to a confused Jack.

“No way!” Martha stands up angrily and exit’s the police station in a hurry. Jack then looked worriedly at his fellow policewomen companion.

---

“Don’t say anything!” Martha whispers as she runs into Lush frantically. “Just get out of here, they are looking for you, they think you murdered Sez but I know that is not true so you leave” He then gets up, doesn’t question her but gives her a weird look, before grabbing a locked file from his draw, checking that door was still locked, like usual and then finally agrees to leave the building for her.

“I did…” He continues, but Martha places her finger over his lip before he could continue with what he was going to say to her.

“I know you didn’t do it” She tells him, then she looked over to where the Police found the body, it still did not seem real.

Archived