Trouble At The Top (That Darker Side Of The Bay)

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey

That was a fantastic update

:wub: drunk Jack :wub:

I hope hes ok and not very ill lol

Martha these people are creeps leave them while you ahve the chanch!!!!!!!!

Ah but Sian there will be dont you worry there will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update like tonight Natasha :P xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As promised x

Trouble At The Top

"Now this is what you will be wearing in your first photo shoot" One of the other models, Craig explains to her as he passes her a gorgeous black top with a very short cropped white skirt.

"Wow! I love it" Martha announces excitedly. "So where do I get changed then?" She asks him.

"Just go down there and it is your first right" Craig tells Martha while obviously staring at her. "Good luck, I am sure you will do great"

"Thank you" She smiles as she skips happily down the corridor.

---

"That is fantastic" The photographer, Leo tells her. "Just relax a bit" He advises her. "Right all finished, your first photo shoot over" She smiles at him and leaves the room.

"How did it go?" Craig asks while smiling at her, he could immediately tell that she loved all the attention because of the big grin she had on her face at that moment in time. "That well" He laughs. "Hey, all the team are going for going for a drink after work so do you want to come?"

"Yeah, sounds good” She replies. “I’ll just go home to get changed, see you in a bit” She starts to walk away but then suddenly turns around and starts to laugh. “Noah’s bar?” He nods and then starts walking the opposite way.

---

“You feeling any better baby?” She asks in a fake caring voice as she notices him lying on the sofa lazily. Wake up!” She shouts as she lightly slaps him on his cheek.

“Leave me alone” He whinges. “I tidied up and everything so go away” Martha then thinks again about throwing the cold water on him but decides against it.

“Jack, are you sure you are okay?” Martha suddenly sits down next to where Jack was lay. “Because I saw Tasha on the way home and even she said I drank way more than you”

“But that does not make any sense” He explains. “I feel so dizzy and sick and not like I usually do after a huge night out”

“Do you want me to stay home tonight?” Martha asks him concernedly. “I don’t mind at all and there might be something seriously wrong”

“No, I’m sure I’ll be fine after I have had a sleep” Jack turns over, he obviously was not telling the whole truth. “I mean if you have to work…” He tells her.

“Yeah, that is where I am going” She whispers under her breath. She shuts the door as she walks outside and pulls her mobile out of her bag. ‘Calling Tony + Beth Home’ was displayed on her screen. “Hello? Tony? Lucas, well you will have to do. I need you to come home and watch Jack for me, I am worried about him. Why am I going out then? I do not know, I really do not know, Luc”

---

“Martha!” Craig shouts over all the loudness in the bar. “I thought you were changing” He tells her as he directs her to the table they were all sat at.

“Nope, I am still the same person unfortunately” She moans, Craig looks at her confused for a second before starting to introduce the group.

“Well that gorgeous blonde is Sky, that stunning brunette is Sarah and them lads are Matthew and Jake” Craig explains while pointing to each one of them. “There is also usually Jessica as well but her daughter, Holly is ill or something like that” He continues.

“Hi” Martha says to them nervously, even though they just looked liked normal people like her and Jack.

“Hey! Welcome to Lush babe” Sky announces. “I am glad I picked you out during my weekly shop” She smiles over at her so Martha just smiles back. “You look worried?” She tells her.

“Yeah, it is just that I left my husband at home and I think there is something seriously wrong with him but I am just not sure” She says to them all.

“You are married?” Craig asks disappointedly, Martha nods and shows the all her engagement ring and wedding ring to prove it to them.

“Well at least Stile will not make you take part in any of his special jobs for him” Matthew tells her, and Martha looks confused.

“Do you mean the boss, Cameron?” Martha asks and everyone looks at her very shocked.

“I know you are new but not you not know the rules” Craig asks her very shocked. “You call the boss by his second name and nothing but his second name, therefore you call him Stile from now on” he explains to her, Martha just shrugs but was very confused as to the weirdness with her calling their boss ‘Cameron’.

Awww...my poor Jacky :( What happened to him?? And Martha should be at home with him, i hope she doesnt do anything stupid, and let that stupid Craig take advantage of her. Go home Martha, Jacky needs you :( Great chapter though

More please :D

Archived