Trouble At The Top (That Darker Side Of The Bay)

Guest ~Natasha~

7 replies! Aw thanks everyone. :D

Trouble At The Top

"Well I am now officially tired after all that" Jack laughs. "And I am feeling so much better"

"Yes well sex is the best medicine" She jokes as she jumps out of bed. "And it is seven thirty already" She throws some random clothes on and rushes out of their bedroom, with Jack following, dressed in just the bed sheet.

"Where are you rushing off to?" Jack asks confused as he tries to make himself some toast while keeping his bed sheet up.

"Ooh I have seen it all before Jack" Martha laughs as she tries to pull it off him, he just manages to keep it on long enough for Kim and Rachel not to see anything as they emerge from their bedroom.

"No prizes for guessing what you two got up to last night then" Kim laughs and Jack and Martha just look at each other and giggle like little children.

"Right I will see you later" Martha kisses him on his cheek and waves goodbye to Kim and Rachel.

---

"Thank god your here" Craig tells her while getting up off his desk, Martha smiles at him although she was very confused at his enthusiasm. "Sarah has not turned up, no one can contact her and she has got a shoot in five minutes" He worries.

"And you want me to take her place?" She smiles innocently.

"Yeah I do, but one thing" He tells her. "It's an underwear shoot" Martha laughs at him until she realises he's deadly serious.

"But I have only been here five minutes and what would Jack say?" She asks and Craig sighs.

"Well as I said you were originally supposed to be working at the desk today and Sarah was suppose to do that, but this will get you more money" He smiles at her.

"So basically I am taking my clothes off for money? Does not sound good does it" She explains to him. "Can someone else not do it?"

"No I asked everyone working today but they are all going to the catalogue shoot in Yabbee Creek" He sits back down on his desk.

"I would not do it I were you" Matthew interrupts as she wonder past them. "You might become one of Stile's 'special' girls after that and let me tell you this..."

"Matt, do you mind?" Craig tells him while trying to push him away.

"Well listen to this, none of them are married or have been in a serious relationship, probably will never have children, practically live here and when they are not here they are running around after Stile and..."

"Sadly that is mostly true" Craig admits, looking down at the floor.

"I might just give that shoot a miss for now" She smiles at them as if to say sorry. "Maybe when I have been here longer"

---

"I heard you turned down that photo shoot before" Stile says as he walking up close to her.

"Yeah I did but..." She looks at him nervously.

"Do you know how much money and publicity we would have got from that shoot?" He snaps at her, she wanted to argue back but he scared her when he was angry.

---

"Had a good day baby?" Jack asks his wife who had just walked through the door. He was just sat on the sofa while playing the playstation two.

"Yeah it was great" She replied, not sounding too convincing but enough for her husband who was about to break his own record in the game he was playing.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Jacky and his toys :wub: Poor Martha, married women shouldnt go underwear shoots, she should watch Bold and the Beautiful, Nick wasnt too happy when Brooke did an underwear shoot for Forrester :P And i dont think Jacky will be too impressed, and it'll probs lead to a huge arguement, which will lead to Martha leaving and sleeping with some random at the studios *cough*craig*cough* and then Jacky will dump Martha, and then i'll cry and you, Natasha, will be in big trouble.

Ok im looking too far into this, just dont let Martha do any underwear shots :D Great chapter though

More please :D

lol Jacky and his toys :wub: Poor Martha, married women shouldnt go underwear shoots, she should watch Bold and the Beautiful, Nick wasnt too happy when Brooke did an underwear shoot for Forrester :P And i dont think Jacky will be too impressed, and it'll probs lead to a huge arguement, which will lead to Martha leaving and sleeping with some random at the studios *cough*craig*cough* and then Jacky will dump Martha, and then i'll cry and you, Natasha, will be in big trouble.

Ok im looking too far into this, just dont let Martha do any underwear shots :D Great chapter though

More please :D

wow how long did it take for you to think of all that!? i agree though, it does sound like its going to come to that! great chapter update soon....xx

8 replies that time. Wooo I love you all. :wub: x

Trouble At The Top

"Got to love you and leave you" Martha smiles and kisses him passionately for half a minute. "And I will be remembering you by that all day" She winks at him and walks out of the door

---

"Well after all that posing you must be tired" Sarah tells Martha as they both walk out of Lush together.

"Nope I am certainly not" She says adamantly. "I feel like going out tonight" She giggles.

"Well guess what?" She squeals at her. "We still have them gorgeous dresses from today and I have got the perfect place that we could go" Sarah grins at her cheekily.

"I better call Jack then" She smiles as she grabs all the dresses for them to choose which one they wanted to wear and get changed into them in the changing rooms.

"Oh come on, he does not own you" She laughs at Martha. "Live a little" She grabs Martha's hand and skips down to the changing rooms excitedly.

---

"Wow!" Sarah says as Martha walks out of the changing room in gorgeous black dress. "You look amazing, let us go then" She grins, while flaunting her short strapless white dress.

---

"Here we are" Sarah shouts at Martha as the music became louder and louder by ringing in their eyes. "Drink? Dance? Sex?" She smiles. "This party has it all" She adds as she leaves Martha to dance with a strange man, leaving Martha feeling very awkward because she did not know anyone there and had never seen anyone before in her life.

---

"You look bored" A random man from the party tells Martha. "Want another drink?" He smiles at her scarily but Martha still nodded her head, as she had to do something during the party and drinking was the only possibility.

"Eugh! What is in this stuff?" She asks while placing it back on the table. "It tastes very weird" She adds but she smiles at him as he then looks upset, maybe he created the drink.

"So you want to dance?" The man asks her sweetly. "Oh come on, it is just a dance" She laughs as he drags Martha over to the dance floor.

"Ooh I think I need to sit down" Martha says while suddenly feeling very hot and dizzy. "I will be okay in a minute" She insists, but she wasn't. She just become more drowsy and unconscious.

---

"Get her upstairs" The man who Martha was standing and dancing with before told another man, and they both took her lifeless body upstairs.

"How is our lovely friend, Ally?" The man asks callously while laughing out very loud.

"Oh, you do not have to worry about her" He assures her the other man. "She is definitely dealt with" He adds while also laughing.

---

"Stop the party!" Everyone suddenly turns around to find Cameron and Craig stood in the middle of the room, Craig then rushes to turn the music off and Cameron turns to face everyone. "Sarah! What have you done?" He asks her while shaking his head. "Where is the new girl, Martha? I know she is here" Cameron shouts.

"Oh my god, where is she?" Sarah repeats after he does. "UPSTAIRS!" She screams, they all knew what went on up there and it was not in the least bit good.

"How could you let this happen?" Cameron shouts while pushing Sarah up against the wall, and then the police arrived.

"EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" They scream, including a frantic Jack.

Archived