Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has never been a pattern to these states unfortunately.

The good thing is that my 'rents are awesome and my Ma is trying so hard to help me. She even went and got me an appointment with my doc for Wednesday.

The doc may give me stronger depressants and that is fine with me.

I lucked out I guess. I went to the doc and she has got in touch with a consultant at the hospital. I think she would have just changed my meds if it weren't for the completely different things happening. She told me it will be a couple of weeks so hang in and she wanted to see me in two weeks to check.

Got a phonecall yesterday to say they got her letter and there was a free appointment on Thursday. I took it because I knew if I didn't I would be waiting for ages.

Thank you all for being so nice!

That's good to hear, Musie. I hope things keep getting better for you.

My Dad is still not good. In fact, he's worse. He will have been in hospital for 6 weeks this Tuesday. They have moved him to a room with permanent Nurse Aid's because he needs extra help. He's paraniod and halucinating. The nurse we talked to told us the other day he wanted to kill people. This isn't from the medication he's on it's because his liver still isn't getting rid of the bad stuff in his body so it's gotten to his head.

They aren't giving us any garuntee's that he'll ever get better. It's unbelievably scary to think you could be sitting there watching your Dad die.

That's good to hear, Musie. I hope things keep getting better for you.

My Dad is still not good. In fact, he's worse. He will have been in hospital for 6 weeks this Tuesday. They have moved him to a room with permanent Nurse Aid's because he needs extra help. He's paraniod and halucinating. The nurse we talked to told us the other day he wanted to kill people. This isn't from the medication he's on it's because his liver still isn't getting rid of the bad stuff in his body so it's gotten to his head.

They aren't giving us any garuntee's that he'll ever get better. It's unbelievably scary to think you could be sitting there watching your Dad die.

Thats terrible to hear.... I hope he does get better.

Archived