Support Group

Dan F

I'm so glad things are going better for you and that you're focussing on positives and looking to the future. I hope things continue to get better and well done for such an incredible improvement!

And Pierced Musie: I'm so glad your appeal was successful.

thanks so much :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided that i need to go back into counselling. Only problem is that I need to be referred by my doctor and it usually takes a while to get an appointment especially this time of year. Hopign that when i mention i want my prozac dosage upped they may fast track an appointment for me. It's so annoying though, cause not that long ago i was talking to her about coming off it and now I'm wondering if i ever will.

I'm not as bad as that but I have to make sure that I eat at exactly the same time every day and that I take my pill at the same time as well other wise I fret and dont know what the hell is going on, and if I do eat I have to think back and figure out if I did eat at that time or did take my tablet and am always going into my room and checking my pill box to see if I took it, three or four times I'll check it before leaving the room feeling a little better, the same with food, I have to figure out if I've eaten before I can do anything else and sometimes I cant remember so I'll go into the kitchen and count all the plates and figure out who had what that morning and then go from there.

And I'm always looking at the packet of food and canned stuff to see the calories and many other various things I look at.

I'm the same with my straighteners. I have to stare at them for a bit before I'm really sure that they are really off. I always have the volume on either even numbers or a multiple of five (5, 10,15 etc) and most other things I do are in three's. Like if I worry about said hair straightener, I have to go check it, stare at it for a bit and then check it again. That way I have checked it three times.

Archived