Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now this is a thread i like, Sam Sucks, she has no chemistry with Jacky and their kiss almost made me puke, literally, and it also put me off my dinner, so i think thats when i started hating her. And now i hate her, but like Rory :D

i swear someone posted something here after Sian :unsure: strange. Well Sam sucks :D Pixiegirl :lol: birdnest :lol: She friggin looks 18, and she has a 10y.o, You know shes older then Jack, another reason to disapprove of their relationship, i dont like the lady of the relationship to be older, Sams a cradle snatcher :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i wasnt sure if some one amready set one of these up for Sam, buti am glad you did, you have done my job here!

i hate Sam soo much, she always jumps to the wrong conclusions and it's obvious that her and Jack don't work, cuz they never communicate!

Sign me up for this club!

I can’t stand Sam, she’s annoying and she always takes thing the wrong way. And she doesn’t seem to be able to mind her own business, she always gets involved in things that is none of her business! <_<

Sam and Jack have no chemistry at all. They somehow remind me of Zoe and Kim. Zoe was a controlfreak and so is Sam. Kim loved Zoe, but I believe that he wasn’t really over Hayley. It’s the same with Jack. He can’t admit what he really feels and he’s so not over Martha(if you ask me, the writers doesn’t appear to agree <_< )

Yeah, but there's an important difference there: Zoe was a good character. Sam isn't. She stands around and complains, and acts like she's the only adult in town because she's a mother... well good on you, you know where your bits are. That doesn't make you queen of everything.

Don't like Sam, don't see the point to her. Well, I used to see that she was there to give Rory to Jack and then leave... but she didn't do that... she stayed... and at some point, she switched the kids and hoped we wouldn't notice! >.<

Archived