Sam Deprecation Thread **Spoilers**

Guest Tasha

:o Look, Sam's great! Look at all her good points

1.Shes sweet

2.Shes funny

3.She makes Jack interesting for a change

4.Somebody who has a Son like Rory cant be that bad!

5.apparently she's A Miracle Worker(Which she is, seeing as Jack can already bloody walk again!)

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam's not a miracle worker, everyone in Summer Bay heals unusualy fast :P

Whats she done thats funny? She's too serious and straight foward with the personality of a cardboard box (which I guess is why she matches Jack)

She's nice, I'll give you Sam fans that, but i still wish she would fall off the planet and take Ash with her... :P

:o Look, Sam's great! Look at all her good points

1.Shes sweet

2.Shes funny

3.She makes Jack interesting for a change

4.Somebody who has a Son like Rory cant be that bad!

5.apparently she's A Miracle Worker(Which she is, seeing as Jack can already bloody walk again!)

1.Shes sweet Overtly so to the point I wish Zoe would come back and take her out :ph34r:

2.Shes funny Because she knows how to do a party trick by dissapearing every 6 months? Right.

3.She makes Jack interesting for a changeSam or no Sam Jack will always have the personality of a brick. A cute brick though :P

4.Somebody who has a Son like Rory cant be that bad!I'll give you Rory. He's a cutie :D

5.apparently she's A Miracle Worker She should go and work miracles on somone else then :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived